Chapter 36

喵喵喵?

This person is deliberate, right? It’s deliberate!

When she first met, she was shown to be the emperor who had been beaten into the cold palace and cried for help. This is to give her the horse, deliberately drop her face and mean to beat her into the cold palace?

Su Yaya’s heart was a bit uncomfortable. After blinding Zhou’s eyes, he didn’t move, and bullying was not so bullying!

In fact, Zhou Tongguang really means this!

He was very dissatisfied with Suyya, and he didn't like Suya in his heart. From her hair, she was disgusted to the bottom of her feet. No one was satisfied. She didn't have a good relationship with Suya. It is not comfortable in my heart.

Originally, this "prosperous and dying palace wall willow" is a drama he has carefully prepared for three years. The role of the female No. 2 Shu Shu, he also had a very satisfactory candidate in the morning, and he talked with the other party about the good schedule. Who knows that it is coming, the big boss of the investor has said that the business has not discussed with him, and he gave the role of the female number two to Suyya.

When he learned about this incident, he only felt that his heart was ruined. He was so angry that he went to Shengshi Entertainment to find Xiao Zong. He asked Xiao to take back the role of the female No. 2, and Xiao always refused to agree. The individual had a fight for the second woman.

Xiao always pointed at his nose and said: "You can't do the Lord in this matter. I can't do it. The role is for the big boss. You have the ability to find a big boss to change people. Don't look for me!"

Zhou Tongguang was stunned for a while, and if he dared to find a big boss to change people, he could only stalk the neck and said: "That is my hard work."

Xiao always snorted and sneered at him. He could not feel the same with his so-called hard work.

"Xiao always..."

"Xiao Zong, I am sorry, I am bothered. We will go back." After seeing the situation, Yu Hui rushed over and saw the tense atmosphere in the office. He quickly apologized and pulled Zhou Tongguang to pull him out. Office, "Let's go out and say, go out."

Zhou Tongguang and Yu Hui have worked together for more than ten years. They are iron buddies and their feelings are extraordinary. Afterglow pulled him out and bitterly persuaded him: "Zhou Ge, I know that you value this drama very much, and also value it. Every role, but this is not useful for you to find Xiao. The big boss invested 178 million yuan in this drama. If you want to bring your own people in, can you have any opinions? You can't have opinions. You must go on, or the big boss is angry and withdraws the money. Are you ready to hold your script for another three years? Three years and three years, how many years have you been?"

Zhou Tongguang: "..."

"Well, don't think so much." Yu Hui patted his shoulder and continued: "In fact, I also read the information of the girl who came from the big boss. Although the experience of filming is very rare, I only took a net. The drama, but the performance in the drama is still remarkable. It is not the kind of wood beauty. It is much better than some traffic that only blinks and pouts. You can use your director’s skill to adjust, teach and adjust. And teach, maybe it will do. So don't think about it, go back."

Yu Hui pulled Zhou Tongguang back, Zhou Tongguang thought for a few days, things could not be changed, and he had to recognize it.

Then I arranged the official blog to release the news of the main actors. I know that when the news came out, it attracted a large number of sunspots, and madly sang the opera under the official blog, and together with his director, he was also smashed. .