82

When the next morning, Su Yaya woke up, Shen Xiuqi had already gone to work at the company. He recently had a very busy company, and he was very early every day. Go to work at the company.

In the past few days of Su Yaya's home, Shen Xiuqi finished the work as much as possible during the daytime in the company, and then tried to get off work early, and went to pick up Suya to go home. Two people were tired at home for one night.

Today is the birthday of Shen Xiuqi. Su Yaya promised to prepare gifts for him yesterday. According to the original plan, Su Yaya got up and packed up and turned on the computer to go online. He bought some things on the Internet and set up the city express, no. She received the parcel for too long.

Suyya decided to make a sumptuous dinner for Shen Xiuqi, steak red wine is essential, and dessert after dinner.

In the afternoon, Shen Xiu was busy with his work and returned home. He stood outside the door and pressed the password, but found that the door was locked from the inside.

Unable to open the door, Shen Xiu wrinkled his brow and thought about what Suya had done inside, and raised his hand to knock on the door.

After a few seconds, Suya's beautiful voice came from the door, and then the door opened from the inside. Suya appeared in front of Shen Xiuqi in a maid costume, with a sweet smile on her face, bent over, "husband You have worked hard and have a happy birthday."

Shen Xiuqi looked at her dress and immediately understood that this was the birthday present she gave him. It is no wonder that the door was locked in the house. It was specially intended to come over and open the door. His eyes swept from the bottom to the top. Yaya once again, the last sight fell on the bow worn on her head, the corner of the mouth involuntarily bent a curve, interesting!

"Husband, welcome to go home." Su Yaya stretched his hand into the door, took the briefcase on his hand and set aside, and bent over and took the slippers out of the shoe to replace him.

Shen repaired the full course of her service, and tried to pretend to be calm, the handsome face did not have a big expression, but my heart was dark.

"Dinner is already done, my husband please come with me." Su Yaya took his sleeve and led him to the restaurant.

Shen Xiuqi walked inward with her back, and then saw the long table, decorated with beautifully colored tablecloths, in the middle of the long table, with candles, red wine, goblets, and A large bouquet of brightly colored lilies.

“It’s well arranged.” Shen Xiuqi’s arrangement in front of her eyes lit up and smiled.

"Thank you husband, please sit down first." Suya opened the chair and asked Shen Xiu to sit down.

Shen Xiuqi sat down with her words, so she was squatting around her. He wanted to see what tricks she would play?

"You wait, I will call you to get water." Suya turned and sent him hot water to bring a towel, let him wash his hands and wipe his hands. Shen Xiuqi was tossed by him like a grandfather. Anyway, she said that he would let him do what he did.

When everything was ready, Suyya went to the kitchen and fry two steaks. Two people were sitting at the ends of the long table. Suya picked up the awake red wine and filled it in two goblets. Wine, a cup for Shen Xiuqi, a cup for yourself.

She picked up the glass and looked at the opposite Shen Xiu through the candle. The beautiful face was a charming smile, and the voice was soft and sweet. "Happy birthday to my husband, I want to make it happen!"

"I want to make things happen!" This blessing makes Shen Xiuqi very satisfied. He also thinks that what he thinks can be achieved as smoothly as she said, and the smile on his mouth is getting bigger and bigger. He reaches for the wine glass and touches her glass. A bit.