59

Su-Bao Su Ma has not been in contact with Suyya for a long time. Suya is not very clear when she gets out at the bottom, but she suddenly On the TV, I saw the toffee advertisement that my daughter took. The toffee looked good. When Su Ma saw it in the supermarket, she secretly bought a box to go home to eat. The taste is still OK, milk flavor and sweetness. The taste is just right, she likes it very much, and she is happy for her daughter. Her daughter has become an advertising star, indicating that she is still doing well, and she is relieved.

Who knows that after two days, the uncle’s daughter Su Xiaoyu ran home and told her that Suya was black on the Internet. Many people yelled at her online, and others exported it to dirty, saying that she is a chicken, everywhere. Selling, private life is very chaotic, changing a man every day is like changing clothes, or how can you get a candy advertisement?

At that time, when Su Xiaoying said this, she was so angry that she couldn’t do anything. She immediately retorted that her Ya Ya was not such a person, but she was so proud of her face, she took out her mobile phone and shook her face. With a good intention: "You see it yourself, what you write online, you don't know the word, do you want me to read it to you?"

Su Mama was almost vomiting blood, angry: "My Yaya is what kind of person I know, but you don't need to say this, you give me away!"

Su Xiaoyan grinned disdainfully and said: "You think that your Suya is still the same as before. She has already learned badly. The entertainment circle is a big dyeing tank. If you enter the entertainment circle, there is no good one. She is now a man everywhere, a man can have a leg with her, and it’s so bad."

Su Ya Ya and Su Xiaoying are the sisters of the church. The two people are only half a year old, but Su Yaya is beautiful from childhood, singing and dancing, and is liked by teachers and classmates at school. But what activities do the school do, Suya will definitely Participate, and then get back a lot of awards, let people praise and praise her. At home, I also enjoyed the love of my elders. My uncle, Auntie Bob, grandparents, the most favorite is Suya. Every time Suyaya got a certificate, everyone from top to bottom will praise her and say she Smart and capable.

These are the treatments that Su Xiaoyan has never had before. She looks like her mother. She is a little short and fat, she is not prominent in school, she rarely participates in school activities and competitions, and her grades are average. She is an ordinary person with Su Ya Ya is simply incomparable. When the family mentioned her, she would say how she did not learn from Suya, so she was so stupid. She lived under the shadow of Suya, she grew up for a long time. Yaya is full of grievances, and I can't wait for Suya to be unlucky one day.

Then this expectation, she has been waiting for many years, until her dad is soaring, as the company's vice president, the family changed the big house brand-name car, her family's life is better than Suya, Su Da Su Ma still The company's small staff, holding a small amount of salary each month, most of them are spent on Suya, they are still very ordinary, eat ordinary, live in an ordinary old house, even the car does not.

She felt that she could finally be proud of Suya, and finally she could show off in front of Suyaya. Who knows that she had not had time to act, her parents were divorced, she gave her mother, she again Was beaten back to the original shape, her father's junior three went to the room, not long after gave her father a son, she has a younger brother, her father will not wait to see her.

However, in contrast, Suya, although her parents have no money, but they are willing to use the earned money for Suya, to give Suya the best possible, no Xiaosan no quarrel and no brother to fight for family property, She didn’t know how many times her life was better than her, and she felt even more unbearable.