115

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Male Lead’s Substitute Wife MLSW » Chapter 115:

The Male Lead’s Substitute Wife Chapter 115:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Xiuqi accompanied Suyaya for a while and soothed Suya. Suya was prone to sleepiness after pregnancy, and soon fell asleep. .

Shen Xiuqi gently pinched her face and said softly: "If you want to sleep, go upstairs and go to sleep."

Su Yaya stretched out the soft and delicate hand: "Then hold me."

Shen Xiuqi smiled and smiled and said: "Well, I am holding you."

He hugged her upstairs, personally helped her take off her coat, put on her pajamas, and stayed with her on the bed until she fell asleep before leaving the room and going to the study room to do her own work.

Now Shen Xiuqi tries to stay at home every day to work, stay with Suya, unless there are important things to go to the company, only Su Yaya in front of his eyes, he can rest assured.

After Shen Xiuqi completed a job, went to the room to see Suya, actually saw her playing mobile phone in bed.

"Isn't that tired to sleep? How are you playing with your mobile phone?" Shen Xiuqi asked.

Su Yaya didn't lift his head. He stared at the game on his mobile phone and said, "I woke up and played for a while."

Shen Xiuqi saw that she was actually playing the game, and she did not say anything. She asked her: "Would you like to get up?"

Su Yaya shook her head and said, "Let's lie down again. When I finish the game, I will get up when I think about it."

Shen Xiuqi did not force her, let her look at it, he still has work to do, then went to the study to continue working.

Later, Shen Xiuqi took a call. The person in charge of a cooperation project suddenly came over. He asked him to meet one side. He needed to go to the company.

Shen Xiuqi went to the room to ask Suya, "Would you like to go to the company with me, I am going to see a project leader."

Su Yaya is still playing games. At the most critical time, she said: "I am too lazy to move. You can go on your own. Anyway, I should have dinner for a while. I am going to have dinner at home and wait for you to come back to eat."

Shen Xiu Qi heard a smile and went to kiss her forehead. She said: "Don't be too hard, I will come back when I finish the matter."

Su Yaya nodded cleverly and waved to him: "Then go."

Shen Xiuqi touched her hair, and left after two more sentences.

Shen Xiuqi drove to the company and saw the person in charge of the cooperation project. The two people talked very much and arranged things in less than two hours.

After the matter was settled, the person in charge of the cooperation project had other things to leave the company when he was busy. Shen Xiuqi was ready to drive home. On the way back, he suddenly received a call from a strange number.

The voice of An Yu’s frightened voice came from the phone. “Repair, save me, repair, save me, save me...”

On the phone, the voice of An Yu’s voice was suddenly cut off. Next, a strange male-like voice from a voice changer said: “Mr. Shen Xiuqi, do you want to save the language? If you want to save her, take a ransom of one hundred million!"