Chapter 10

When Zhou Peiyu saw the name that jumped on the screen of Suya's mobile phone, he realized that his guess was wrong, Su Yaya and Shen Xiuqi are currently The relationship is really as good as she said!

Su Yaya smiled and said to Zhou Pei: "Sister Zhou, I will pick up the phone first."

Say, take the phone to the side and call.

Shen Xiuqi heard the sweet voice coming from the phone. "Where?"

"I am at the company." Su Yaya replied: "I am discussing with my sister Zhou, that there is an advertisement for me to shoot."

Shen Xiuqi remembered this. "Yes, you told me about it yesterday."

"Yeah." Suyah wondered how he called her now, curiously: "Are you busy now? How can I have time to call me?"

Shen Xiuqi said: "This is the case. The company has a temporary problem. I have to go to S City for a business trip and come back the night after tomorrow. Do you have anything you want? I will bring it back to you."

No woman doesn't like to buy or buy. Shen Xiuqi traveled before, and he will bring gifts to Suyaya. After a few times, he will become a habit. When he travels, he will ask what Suya wants. He will buy her back.

Su Yaya thought for a moment, she should have something, and Shen Xiuqi gave her a platinum card. If she needs something, she can go to the mall to buy it. For the time being, there is nothing that he needs to bring back. Very, very well-behaved: "I don't have anything I want, I just want you to come back soon."

"Is there really nothing I need to buy for you?" Shen Xiuqi is still very generous to Suyya. Since he met her and pursued her, she never bought her what she wanted. First, he It's enough to have money, don't care about that little money, and the second is that Suyya does fit his mind, and it's okay for his woman to spoil some.

Every time Su Yaya is also welcome, even if he wants to say to Shen Xiuqi, whether it is limited edition bags, cosmetics, jewelry, she has the idea of ​​being able to kill him once, and asked him for it. There are a lot of valuable things, so Shen Xiuqi has a certain understanding of her, wondering why she didn't want anything at this time, it is not like her usual style.

Su Yaya also knows the relationship between the original master and Shen Xiuqi. She laughed happily: "You have given me so many things. I really don't have what I want." I thought and added: "If there is Whatever I want, that is, I hope that you will go safely and smoothly, and I will wait for you at home."

The sinking at the other end of the phone stunned. He had known Suya for so long. It was the first time she heard her say this to him. A strange feeling climbed into his heart. It was warm and intimate, making him very Used.

"Okay." The laughter of Shen Xiuqi came from the mobile phone. He said: "I will finish the work as soon as possible and come back soon. Do you know what you want at home?"

Is this treating her as a child?

"I know." Su Yaya cleverly responded.

Shen Xiuqi then said a few words to her before hanging up.

After Su Yaya finished the call and turned back, she saw Zhou Peiyu leaning against the table, looking at her with a brow and a smile. The eyes were gentle and kind, just like watching a loved one.

"Sister Zhou, don't you look at me with that kind of look?" Suyya was really seen by her eyes, and she was afraid that she was not right.

"It's just a phone call from Shen. I look at you like him. The feelings of the two people are very good." Zhou Peijun is really satisfied with the performance of Suya, no longer so satisfied today, no wonder She didn't look at it for three days. She hadn't met Suya for half a month. Suyaya had a brainstorm. She was worried that she was very good. She thought about her lazy character. If she didn't want her anyday, she wouldn't want her. She is only afraid that she can't cry too late, but now she is okay, she seems to have figured it out, and it is considered to have the possibility of continuing to cultivate.