Chapter 24

Anny Ting cried and cried, and I was crying with pears and rain. I saw that I was pity. "I haven’t done this before. You used to I am very good, you have changed when you meet Suya..."

"You can't go? If you don't leave, let the security guard drive you out!" Shen Xiuqi coldly slammed his face and ordered him. He was so annoyed by An Yuting.

Shen Xiuqi’s patience was obviously exhausted. He was asked to go out by the security guard and went out and lost his face. Although An Yuting was willful, she was not stupid. She quickly weighed the pros and cons in the heart. If she was asked by the security guard, she would It’s even harder to come to Shen’s seeing Shen Xiuqi later.

She bit her lip and blushing, tearing her tears away from her eyes and making a reluctant and aggrieved look: "I am going."

She took the tearful eyes and looked at Shen Xiuqi again. During the period, Ai Ai turned and walked toward the door. When she came to the door, she still didn't look back and saw Shen Xiuqi.

Shen Xiuqi, Zhang Jun’s face is covered with dark clouds, as if the sea is coming from the storm, it will break out at any time.

An Yuting bowed his head and shed tears. He opened the door and left.

Suya, who was hiding in the lounge, heard the footsteps of the departure, followed by the sound of the door opening and closing.

It was determined that the door had been closed, and Suya, who had been eavesdropping inside, spit out a deep breath. She had just listened to the two of them quarreling and was always sulking, and then dared to breathe a little.

There was a loud noise, and there was a sound of something lying on the ground outside.

Su Yaya’s heart jerked and almost jumped into the eyes of the blind man, and even the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

So scary, a little scared!

She patted her heart and thought that Shen Xiuqi would be so hot. It must have been because of the words that An Yuting just said. She said that Shen Xiuqi had found a substitute for her sister. Although this is a fact, how can Anwen Ting not be in Shen Xiuqi said it face to face, Shen Xiuqi heard the words she said, was exposed to the secrets of her heart in person, can be happy to blame, Shen Xiuqi apparently angry and angry, will scream something angry!

Shen Xiuqi was so unhappy. Although he only quieted down after a few things, Su Yaya felt that she had better pretend that she didn't know anything. Don't hit the guns of Shen Xiuqi at this time.

She looked around in the lounge and finally decided to lie back on the bed and continue to sleep. She pretended not to have anything. If Shen Xiu did not come in and ask her to get up, she would never wake up and be confused.

Well, it was such a pleasant decision.

Su Yaya thinks her idea is great!

Thirty-two praises for her wit!

With a good idea, Su Yaya decisively lay back on the bed again, pulling up the quilt and covering it under her chin, closing her eyes and trying to sleep.

Outside, Shen Xiuqi stunned a document on the table, but fortunately he calmed down after he finished, and he sat back on his chair with a cold face, sinking into the water. An Yu Ting that gimmick is too big or small, the mouth is not obscured, the offended person does not know how many, sooner or later will be cleaned up, he can not anger for the words she said, this is not like him!

What is it because of what makes him so angry?

He was a little confused about his emotions. He only felt that he was very scornful when he heard that Anya was a substitute for her sister. When Suya was just a gadget, he was very angry!