Chapter 30

Suyaya didn’t expect to see Shen Xiuqi in the moment of entering the door, scared her heart to jump, and saw him without Sitting on the chair in the dressing room with an expression, staring at her with cold eyes.

"Shen Zong, how come you?" Su Yaya's expression was a little stiff. I remembered what Yan Junyi had said to her outside, and I didn't know that Shen Xiuqi had heard it.

Although she did not agree with Yan Junyi's request, the words Yan Junyi said were still offensive to Shen Xiuqi. According to Shen Xiuqi's temper, if Jun Junyi said that he was behind his bad words, Yan Junyi would be miserable, and she was deeply concerned by Yan Junyi. The people must not be able to get rid of the relationship.

Thinking carefully!

Su Yaya’s heart shivered, but he hoped that Shen Xiuqi did not know what Yan Junyi had said to her.

Shen Xiuqi looked up and looked at Su Yaya. She saw her standing straight in the doorway, her eyes wide open, staring at him intently, and she was very surprised by his appearance.

After Shen Xiuqi turned and left, he took the car to the company, and the car drove halfway, and he suddenly figured it out, letting Zhong Shu turn back.

Isn't it just an advertisement? Isn't it just kissing when you advertise? So many actors are taking pictures of **** dramas while filming movies. It’s just a kiss, it’s no big deal. If he is so angry, he will be too stingy. This is not a big deal. It’s all for work. What is he angry about? go back!

He immediately let Zhong Shu turn back, thinking that maybe Su Yaya would see him coming to visit the class, he would be very happy, and throw it into her arms like a kitten. When he thought about it, he would be happy.

But now, he saw Suya's beautiful face only shocked, and did not see a little bit of joy, which is not the same as he expected, he originally thought that he resisted dissatisfaction to visit the class, she saw He should be very happy and very happy, just like when she was usually facing him, clever and cute, knowing how to spoil him.

However, the development of the situation is different from what he thought. Shen Xiuqi was very dissatisfied with the dissatisfaction. He sneered at Suya and waved his hand. "Come, stand so far? I won't eat you again." !"

But she is afraid that he will eat her!

Su Yaya’s heart was so sullen, but she did not dare to go. She tried to adjust her face to make her expression look natural. Anyway, she is now pleased with Shen Xiuqi, and she is happy with Shen Xiu. There will always be no mistakes.

After making up his mind, Su Yaya had to move to the footsteps, and suddenly he got up, and turned into a happy bird and flew quickly, raising a bright smile, and regardless of Shen Xiu’s willingness to do so, his hands were directly He lived in his arm and pressed his body tightly against his arm. He said with a sweet voice that was shocked and happy: "Shen, how come you come? Are you specializing in my class?" When did you come, why didn't I know? Have you been waiting for me for a long time? Oh, I am so happy, I am so excited that I don't know what to say."

It’s flustered and I don’t know what to say. Suya’s heart is so nervous that she has to say a series of words at once, oh oh yeah, oh, oh, stop talking to cover up his emotions.

After Shen Xiuqi was hugged by Su Yaya, a unique sweet smell of Suya was instantly plunged into his nose. He followed his heart and looked down at her beautiful face with a bright smile. Yin Hong The little mouth whispered and kept looking at him, his eyes were shining, and he was as dazzling as a jewel. Who said she was not surprised? This is not very surprising!

"It’s been a while." Shen Xiuqi’s good mood stretched out her hair, and the love movement was like the cat. The cold eyes were soft now.

Su Yaya clearly felt the change of Shen Xiuqi’s attitude. This is right. She said that Shen Xiuqi’s happiness is correct. Seeing Shen Xiuqi’s appearance is also a belief in what she said. It’s really good to see him. She is also a 12-point acting player. Hey, she just relaxed and half-hearted and relaxed.