Chapter 39

Fortunately, Suya is not too tangled, and he quickly put the matter aside, holding the arm of Shen Xiuqi, resting his head on his shoulder. On the road: "I will miss you when I am gone."

Shen Xiuqi looked down at her and thought about what she said. Is this what he wants to see her? The corner of the lips smirked and said: "I want to go to the class?"

Su Yaya blinked, thinking that this proposal is not bad!

She said before that she would like to sink in, but to please Shen Xiuqi, give him a feeling of her attachment to him, but if Shen Xiu Qi can come to explore her class, it is not the same, and it is really good to think about it.

"Will you come?" Suya looked up at Shen Xiuqi, and his eyes were like sly gems, shining with the wings.

Shen Xiuqi did not immediately agree with her, but said: "I let Chen Assistant look at it first. If the work can be arranged, I will come to see you when I have time."

"Yes." Su Yaya said with a smile: "If you come over, give me a call and let me know. If it doesn't come, it doesn't matter. Anyway, if I take a break, I will come back to see you."

Although this matter was raised by Shen Xiuqi, Su Yaya did not have much hope. He could certainly come to the best. If he could not come, he would not be disappointed if he did not hope. Anyway, he was calm and calm. This is the right thing to do.

What Shen Xiuqi likes is that she is so sensible and smiles: "That would be so good."

Su Yaya: "Yeah."

......

In the evening, Su Yaya took out the suitcase and packed up the luggage, clothes, cosmetics, skin care products, bags... the more chaotic and messy, a lot of things were placed on the bed, and they were cleaned up for a long time. .

Shen Xiuqi looked straight and shook his head and walked up to the front: "Was the woman out of the door so troublesome? Just take the card and it will be fine. If there is nothing left there, go buy it."

Su Yaya looked at him and grievously licked his mouth. "Skin care, make-up, wear, use, you have to bring it together, or what if you don't get there?"

Her body is mainly used for good things, this body grows so well, she also needs to be well protected, the things to bring with it, or sorry for such a beautiful face, such a beautiful figure!

Shen Xiuqi couldn’t understand the woman’s reluctance and sighed. “Would you like me to pack it for you?”

Su Yaya blinked. "Can you?"

Shen Xiuqi wants to say no, but when she is confronted with her pure and big eyes, she can’t say anything if she refuses. If she counts, who told her that she is a woman, she will be spoiled.

"Okay, I will help you clean up." Shen Xiu Qidao.

Su Yaya happily scraped it over Shen Xiuqi’s face and took a sip. His eyes smiled into a crescent moon and he showed two cute little pear vortexs. “Thank you husband, you are so good, I love you very much!”

She is now getting more and more help for Shen Xiuqi, and she is not too embarrassed and embarrassed.

Fortunately, Shen Xiuqi is willing to eat her set, seeing her eyes full of pets, helping her to pack the same baggage.

When it was all packed up, it was already more than ten o'clock in the evening. Soyaya had to get up early tomorrow. Both of them were tired. They went to the bathroom to wash, and then they did nothing. They slept quietly in bed.

When it was rare to sink in, two people slept on the bed, and Suya didn’t have to be pressed for a cake.

In the morning, Duan Xiaoyu came to the villa to pick up Suya and went to the airport to meet with the crew. She was afraid of being late and deliberately arrived twenty minutes earlier.