Chapter 19

Seeing her not talking, looking at herself with a stern look, Shen Xiuqi snorted at her, raised her hand and pulled a neck tie, and opened a long leg. Going towards her.

"You, don't you say that you don't come back today?" Suya finally came back and looked at Shen Xiuqi.

Shen Xiu stood in front of the bed, sticking out the slender fingers of the joints to pick up her chin, let her look up, the dangerous eyes in the slightly squinting eyes, the thin lips lightly open, "If I don't come back, you What do you want?"

To his dangerous eyes, Su Yaya’s heart jumped fast and slammed, and the heart seemed to jump out of the chest, nervously holding the hand hanging on the side of the body into a fist, and the throat rolled. Qianlong swallowed a sip and said: "I, I don't want to be like it."

Ha ha.

He believes that she is strange!

His lips swayed up, like a smile: "Do you want to take your home apart?"

This is a terrible question. I feel that there is a kind of illusion that she dares to answer yes, he will give her the teardown.

Su Yaya was so cowardly that she couldn't help but shake it. For the instinct to survive, she quickly said, "How come? This is our home! I don't have time to love it, hehe!"

Shen Xiuqi "oh", deliberately prolonged the tail, it seems to have made a turn on the tip of the tongue.

Su Yaya listened with a trepidation and felt bad.

Sure enough, the next second I heard Shen Xiuqi ask: "Who did the tiger say that the tiger is not at home, do you want the monkey to dominate the king?"

I know I can't hide, ah ah! ! !

Su Yaya snorted in the bottom of her heart, and this thing was confirmed to be dead. She simply went out and asked for a strong desire to hug and hold the waist of Shen Xiuqi, looking at him with her big watery eyes, pity Authentic: "I am not, I am not, you have got it wrong."

The person who knows the time is Junjie.

Su Yaya knows how to look at people's faces. When faced with danger, it is a moment of silence and it is very thorough.

Anyway, she can't manage that much, and she can do it well. Who is Shen Xiuqi, the male master in this novel, the overbearing president, the golden master dad! She really can't afford to offend, otherwise it's hard to protect!

Hehehe!

Shen Xiuqi did not expect that she would suddenly throw into his arms, spread his arms and hold him firmly, showing the same look as the little cat, the soft jade is warm, his heart is instant. It turned out, and a handsome face that had been stretched, could not keep going, and screamed and laughed.

He did not expect that Suya would be so fast, he thought she would insist on it at least.

To be honest, this girl was so clever in front of him on weekdays, sweet and sweet called his husband when he was so sloppy, very ugly, delicate and soft, still cute and cute, called his heart melted.

Who knows that he is not at home one night, she will rise up, it is really his tiger is not at home, her little monkey can smash the sky, this is a scene he has never seen before, he can not help but think, in the end Which side is the real one?

Is that the one that is so clever and soft in front of him is the real one? Or is this the one who releases himself when he is not at home, and the wild **** is free to be her?

But think about it, it seems that no matter which one is true, he feels very cute and wants to squat.

When the idea came out, he was shocked and felt like he was a bit evil.