76

Suyaya returned to the crew to film, and the back was smoother. Every day, the crew of the crew got along very well.

The only thing that didn't go well was that every time she and Chen Hao played against each other, she was always robbed by Chen Hao. On several occasions, she was clearly speaking, but the best shooting angle was Chen Yuzhan. The camera can't shoot her face.

Su Ya Ya is a newcomer after all, even if her acting is very good, she is talented and spiritual, but after all, the experience of filming is not enough, she was not aware of the incident by Chen Hao, but she has not noticed it before. She also gradually returned to the taste, Chen Hao is deliberately grabbing her shot.

After she realized this, she was a little depressed. She knew that she had always regarded Chen Hao as a predecessor. She was very respectful to her. She also learned from her heartily and tried to make her role better. I didn’t expect Chen. But she was so kind to her, so she suddenly felt that she was a little stupid before, and she was not feeling well.

After a day of filming, Su Yaya returned to the room and sat on the bed in a sullen mood, a very unhappy look.

Duan Xiaoyu also found that she was not very happy. She took a bottle of water and gave it to her. She asked with concern: "Yaya sister, what's wrong with you? Is it uncomfortable? I see you unhappy."

Su Yaya is uncomfortable in her heart. She also wants to talk to people. When she talks about it, she will make a hole in the tree. She will stretch out her hand and let her face the side of the body. Let Duan Xiaoyu sit down and say to her: "If there is a person you have always respected. Her acting skills are very good. You still want to study with her seriously, but she seems to be afraid that you will overtake her, deliberately grab your shot and block your chance to leave the country. What should you do?"

Duan Xiaoyu glared at her face: "Are you talking about Chen Hao?"

Su Yaya’s mouth twitched, didn’t say yes, didn’t say no.

If you don't talk, that's right!

Duan Xiaoyu then said: "Yanya sister, Chen Hao will do this for a reason."

Su Yaya finally moved and looked at Duan Xiaoyu: "What do you mean?"

Duan Xiaoyu smiled and said: "Because you are more beautiful than her, there is no worse acting than her."

Su Yaya glanced at her eyes and understood the meaning of Duan Xiaoyu. "What you mean is that Chen Hao thinks that I am better than her, and her acting skills are still good. She is afraid that I will grab her limelight and act. She is better than her, so when she was filming, she deliberately took me off, grabbed my shot, and prevented me from showing my face in front of the camera?"

Duan Xiaoyu nodded, "Yes."

Su Yaya frowned. "No, she is very beautiful. She is also the number one woman. The number of people is more than that of my daughter, and the duration of the whole movie is more than two hundred minutes." The service is also more than a dozen sets. I will broadcast the TV series in the future. She has more time in front of the audience than me. How can I be more brilliant than her? It is obvious that she is more brilliant!"

Duan Xiaoyu heard the words but smiled. "Yaya sister, things are not like this. Although Chen Hao is the female No.1 and the shadow, she has the longest time in the whole drama and should be the most popular among the audience. But that's just when she appears alone. There is no harm when there is no comparison. When you stand with her, the contrast is obvious. You may not find the Yaya sister, but the others are very clear, you She is younger than her, she is more beautiful than her, and her acting skills are not much worse than her. Two people stand together, obviously you are crushing her, so she is in a hurry to use this method to suppress you."