Chapter 29

Shen Xiuqi stared at the two people who kissed and kissed for a few seconds. After a black face turned and walked away, Chen’s assistant had to hurry up and hear. Shen Xiuqi was very dissatisfied and said: "Isn't it just a watch advertisement? Do you have so many messy things? What breaks the advertisement? I won't be allowed to shoot it later."

Assistant Chen heard the words of Shen Xiuqi, silently followed Shen Xiuqi, shrinking his neck as much as possible to reduce his sense of existence, so as not to get burned.

At this moment, Shen Xiuqi was obviously unhappy. When he finished, he felt that there was a fire in his heart. He turned to look at Chen’s assistant and frowned. “How could she pick up this broken advertisement?”

Assistant Chen is also very helpless. He asked him, who is he going to ask?

Shen Xiuqi did not expect him to answer, turned his face and continued to go back, until he went out to sit on the car parked outside the studio.

Assistant Chen looked at his chilly back, only that the temperature was low, and the summer passed into the winter. He wanted to add clothes!

"Shen Zong, where are we going now?" The driver Zhong Shu also felt the dissatisfaction of Shen Xiuqi, but he still asked the scalp, which is his duty.

Shen Xiuqi has a sharp and angular face without a slight expression, cold and airless: "Go to the company."

Zhong Zhong quickly promised a good sound, and started the car to turn around and go to the Shen Group.

......

In the studio, no one knows that Shen Xiuqi has been here, and everyone is seriously working, until the advertisement of the entire couple watch is completed.

The shootings of Su Ya Ya and Yan Junyi were very successful. Except for the poor cooperation between the two people at the beginning, after being smashed by the director of Qu Jing, the two people quickly adjusted, and those who were acting in place were quickly put into the shooting until According to the request of Qu Jing director, the advertisement of the entire couple watch was completed.

After the advertisement was successfully filmed, Su Yaya and Yan Junyi were relieved, and they all worked hard together. The cooperation was pleasant and the atmosphere was harmonious.

Su Yaya and Yan Junyi went back to the make-up room to remove makeup, and there was no one in the corridor of the dressing room. Su Yaya took the opportunity to Yan Junyi: "Thank you for helping me on Weibo that day."

On the day of the accident, Su Yaya’s mobile phone was taken away by Shen Xiu. It was not clear about the Internet. She later learned that Yan Junyi had clarified Weibo, but that was the second day.

Fortunately, before this, Zhou Peiyu had already helped her forward Yan Junyi's Weibo, and also made a decent response, calling Yan Junyi the best old neighbor, with a lovely picture, very attractive.

The fans under the microblogs saw the same, and they all followed the brush ## the best old neighbor, our old neighbor is the topic of Yan Ge #.

Some people have commented that the most handsome Yan Ge and the most beautiful Yaya are neighbors. Why didn't I have such a neighbor when I was young? It attracted a group of people, hahaha, very happy, and the atmosphere was quite good.

Of course, I will occasionally run out a message from a black boy, but I will soon be pushed down by fans who like Suya and Yan Junyi to maintain the harmony and joy under Weibo.

Seeing such a Weibo, Su Yaya is very grateful to Yan Junyi for helping her to speak. She knows very well how terrible cyber violence is. How easy it is to step on her little net red into the mud, Yan Junyi’s clarification Weibo really helped her a lot. She wanted to thank Yan Junyi at the time. She immediately took out her mobile phone and called him. Who knows that the phone call was not in the service area, Suya thought he was busy, two people took I can meet when I am advertising. She still says thank you in person. It is more sincere.