42

Where is it hurt?" Xu Chaoran asked with a frowning look.

"The stomach hurts..." Su Yaya's whole person fell softly in Xu's arms, and he was weak and capable.

stomachache? And it hurts so much! Things can be big or small, Xu Chaoran sees her so uncomfortable, hit her up and take a big step, "I will send you to the hospital."

Originally, Xu Chaoran just opened the assistant and sneaked to see Suyaya. It was just that Suya was uncomfortable. I just thought of sending her to the hospital.

Su Yaya sleeps wearing a pajamas. When Xu Chaoran comes, she just woke up and naturally did not change her clothes. Xu Chaoran found that she was sick and comfortable, and hurriedly took her to the hospital. She did not think about this. So she hugged her directly down the elevator to the parking lot, found her car parked position, directly took her to the car, placed her in the co-pilot position, and then transferred to the driver's position. , quickly start the car, and head toward the hospital.

In the car, Su Yaya huddled up, his eyes closed, his brows deepened, seemingly endure the pain, and occasionally a low-pitched sly like a milk cat in his mouth, apparently it couldn’t stand it. I can't help but scream, it looks very pitiful and helpless, and I want people to hold her in her arms.

Xu Chaoran looked sideways and looked at it. It happened to see a tear falling down in the corner of Su Yaya. She really couldn’t stand it, and she would cry. Thinking of this, Xu Chaoran inexplicably tightened his mind, gave birth to a feeling of distress, stepping on the gas pedal under his feet, and the car quickly went to the hospital.

Fortunately, not far from the hospital, the car soon arrived, Xu Chaoran parked the car to the parking lot, got off the car and went to the other side, opened the door and took Suya from the car, holding her all the way to the doctor.

Fortunately, the doctors and nurses in the emergency room are all there. Xu Chaoran hugged Su Yaya and hurriedly called the doctor to check. "You can show her, she can't hurt."

"I know that I know, don't worry, I will show it to her." The doctor appeased him for his professional habits.

It was the eye of the nurse next to him, who recognized Xu Chaoran at a glance, and was shocked and delighted: "Are you Xu Chaoran?"

Xu Chaoran stunned for a moment, only to remember that he only took Suya to the hospital to see a doctor, forgot his identity as a star. Now he is recognized, and he has to nod his head. He said, "I don't want to worry about you." ""

“Hmm.” The nurse nodded very professionally. Although she saw her big star made her feel very happy, she was not a gossip, and the hospital also had regulations to protect the patient’s privacy. She would not go out. Said.

The doctor quickly inspected Suyya and opened the medicine, allowing the nurse to infuse the patient according to the open list.

Su Yaya hangs the potion on his hand, which is slightly better.

Xu Chaoran went to the side to call assistant Xiao Wei and said that he was in the hospital. Xiaowei thought that he was not good. He was shocked and asked him what happened. He heard Xu Chaoran saying: "Yes. Su Yaya is not good, I took her to the hospital."

Xiaowei listened, the whole person was not good, and anxiously said: "Super brother, how can you go to the hospital with Miss Su alone? What should I do if I let the gossip record?"

"I was only looking to give people to the hospital, I didn't think so much." Xu Chaoran said.

Things have already happened. Xiao Wei is not good at saying anything else. He just said, "I will come over immediately and call Miss Su’s assistant together."