51

"The reason is this, but it's too much, but it's not beautiful." Ou Ge just stopped.

Over there, Sun Lei recruited two people and gestured to them.

"Sun Lei called us, let's go." Ou Gedao.

The two of them walked together, and Hui sister smiled and said: "What happened to my grandson?"

Sun Lei pointed to Su Yaya around him and said: "I will introduce you to this, this is the female guest Suya today." They pointed out to Ou Ge and Hui Jie respectively: "This is the two of our group." Excellent host."

Su Yaya had already read the information of the two hosts before, and smiled and said hello to them. "Ou Ge is good, Hui Jie is good."

"Miss Su is very beautiful, and it matches our program very well." Hui sister laughed.

Sun Lei said: "It’s just that people are beautiful, they can also make a fine food, you can taste it later."

Ou Ge is very good at face: "Is it? I am looking forward to the show."

Hui Jie also said: "I am also looking forward to it."

Although Su Yaya is still very confident about her cooking, but now she decided to be modest, she smiled and said: "I hope that Ou Ge and Hui Jie can like it. When you review, you will try your best. Ok."

Several people touted each other business, Su Yaya went to the make-up room makeup, this program only has one female guest, the other two are male guests, in order to take care of her, there is only one in this dressing room. People, two male guests in another dressing room.

When Suya Ya finished the makeup, the other two male guests were also there. One was a red and fresh meat Chen Nuo, one was a well-known model Xu Sheng, Xu Sheng was the champion of the previous period, and a spicy fish was very The delicious, won the praise of the guests and the audience.

The guests were in place, the host was in place, the judges were in place, the audience was in place, the staff were in place, and the show began recording.

Ou Ge first read the advertisements of the show to the camera, and then announced the start of the new issue of "Gourmet Mercure".

Hui Jie continued: "There are three guests present today, our beautiful guest Suya, small fresh meat Chen Nuo, big long-legged handsome model Xu Sheng, everyone welcomes."

When Hui Jie read the name of a guest, the camera will be moved to the guest's face, and the guests will wave at the most beautiful or handsome posture of the camera, and a warm applause will be heard in the audience.

Ou Ge then announced that, according to the usual practice, we first decided to start cooking first.

Su Yaya, Chen Nuo, Xu Sheng stood up and went to the hook.

As a result, Chen Nuo took the first one, Xu Sheng second, and Su Yaya third.

Hui Jie is laughing and joking around. "You two men, you really won't let the beauty!"

Su Yaya pointed at the camera with her best looking and perfect expression. The smile was sweet and sweet: "I don't need them to let me, I still have confidence in my own cooking. The best dishes are all On the finale."

Hui Jie answered: "I heard no, two handsome guys, beautiful women challenged you."

Chen Nuoda said: "I have already prepared well and are not afraid of challenges."

In the audience, Chen Nuo’s fans heard his words and cheered up. He had the most fans on the scene, and many girls shouted loudly the names of their idols.