102

A cs game is over, it’s a good physical fitness, and it’s always exhausting at the gym. It’s just as exhausting at the moment, plus he’s not working for a job recently. Rest well, relax now, I feel that the whole person can't do it. I just want to find a place to sleep and take a good rest.

Fortunately, there is a room for rest and lodging in the farmhouse. Although the conditions cannot catch up with the presidential suite of a five-star hotel, there are still some facilities, and there is no problem in bathing accommodation.

"Give me a room, I want to take a break." Shen Xiuqi said to Suya: "I have been working in the US branch a few days ago. I haven't had a break since I came back. I think I am going to die."

□ □ naked sales, coupled with his dark eyes, it looks very pitiful.

Su Yaya also discovered that his face is not good-looking. There are a lot of dark circles under his eyes. It is clear that there is no rest, but Shen Xiuqi said that she wants to live in her. She thinks of his picky fault and hesitates to reply: My accommodation here is not good, no five-star is good, I am afraid that you are not used to living, you might as well go to the five-star hotel in the city."

Shen Xiuqi looked at her and looked at her seriously: "Where are you where I am." There is a big rush to drive me away, I will stay here.

Su Yaya saw that he had a heart to live here, so he had to give him a vaccination. "The room facilities are general, you should not be picky."

"I know, since I have said that I live here, I have no plans to go." Shen Xiuqi just wants to find a place to sleep now, of course, there is a place in Suya, even if the dormitory conditions here are really bad, but With Suya, he has no opinion.

"Then come with me." Suya had to go to the room key upstairs and went to the 208 room upstairs with Shen Xiu.

In the 208 room upstairs, Suya opened the door and led Shen Xiuqi into the walk. He said while walking, "This room is the best room here, you will sleep here."

Shen Xiuqi walked behind her and looked around. I saw that the room in this room was not as good as the room where Suya was filmed. It was not comparable to the presidential suite of a five-star hotel, but there are people who are not in other places. Instead, he feels at ease, which is good.

"Yaya." He called her.

Su Yaya heard his voice and paused.

After Shen Xiuqi stepped forward, she reached out and hugged her from behind. The tip of her nose smashed on the top of her hair, sniffing the faint aroma of her body, and countless emotions rushed up, and she received a circle of Suya. The arm, whispering in love: "Yaya, let's be alright."

Su Yaya was struggling for a moment, trying to break free from Shen Xiuqi’s arms. She did not care for her. After she noticed her intentions, she tightened her arms and hugged her.

"You let me go!" Suya struggled.

"I don't let go, I don't want to die!" Shen Xiu tried to let go, and resolutely refused to let go, everyone went to the arms, and there was no reason to let go.

Su Yaya was held tight by him, unable to open, and did not struggle, and there was no expression on his face. The voice was faint: "Shen Xiuqi, we are divorced."

This is undoubtedly a reminder of his cruel facts. Shen Xiuqi’s heart suddenly hurts, and holding Suya’s hand is also a stiff, but he immediately recovered, holding her still not letting go, but posing a The way to accept the account: "Who said it? Where are we divorced?"

At this time, I still can't admit it. I really didn't have anyone. Su Yaya didn't think he would say such a slap in the face. He was angry and annoyed. He said with a calm face: "I want to remind me to remind you that the divorce. The agreement was originally drafted by the lawyer in the early days. It was completely drafted according to your intentions. I didn’t have one at all. When I left, I signed it on the bedside table, and I told you, and You also promised to call me alimony. Doesn't that mean that you promised a divorce?"