Chapter 21

Suyaya thought about it for a moment, and after some thoughts, I said it to Yan Junyi. Yan Junyi nodded while listening, and made some suggestions accordingly. Soon two people discussed it.

"Director, we are ready." Suya is confident.

The confident girl makes people like it, and Qu Jing’s director waved his hand. “The show begins.”

......

One morning, Suyya got up from the bed, opened the curtains, stood by the window and looked into the distance. A tall and straight figure came from afar. He came downstairs to Suya and looked up at her. There is a big smile on the side. Suya recognized him and flew downstairs as quickly as possible.

When the door opened, she finally appeared. Yan Junyi, standing at the door, took out a beautiful box and sent it to her. She hesitated to take the box and opened the box under Yan Junyi’s gaze. There was a couple watch inside, she liked it very much. The beautiful face burst into a beautiful smile and happily flung into the arms of Yan Junyi...

At the end of the performance, there was a warm applause in the conference room.

Director Qu Jing was very satisfied. He smiled and said to Suya: "You will use resources and have great ideas. It's not bad."

"Thank you." Suya smiled and bowed.

The representative of the k family was also very satisfied with her performance. She nodded slightly and had a choice in her heart.

"You should go home and wait for the notice. We will inform you of the result." Director Qu Jing told her.

"Okay." Suyya smiled and gave them a ritual, then retired.

As soon as she went out, she obviously felt the eyes of the people next to her with scrutiny and disappointment. Suya also guessed what was going on. She had the longest interview in the mirror, and Qu Jing director also laughed. I was very happy. Finally, I applauded her and Yan Junyi’s performance. I praised her for performing very well. These are the things that the previous people have never had. They must have felt that her chances of success are great and they will be hostile to her. .

Faced with the opponents of the competition, regardless of success, the first momentum can not be weak, Su Yaya straight up the back, head high, stepping on high heels, step by step.

Zhou Peiyu greeted her and took her to the side to sit down and asked, "What do you think?"

Su Yaya smirked at her with an ok gesture: "No surprise, this advertisement should be mine."

"Really?"

"Really." Suya nodded and was very confident in the results.

The facts are indeed the same as Su Yaya said. With her Zhu Yu in front and the interview glasses, they seem to be uninteresting in the Qu Jing directors. No one is comparable to her.

"On the 18th, Su Ya Ya." Qu Jing director finally made a decision, others did not have opinions, and they felt that Su Ya Ya is the best.

The staff went out to announce the result. Zhou Peiyu was more excited than Suya. He pulled Suya and said: "You got the advertisement of the k family. Go, let's go find someone to sign the contract, so as not to have a long night dream."

Su Yaya is still burying his head in playing games, and his mind is all on the game. "Don't pull me, wait for me to finish this game, or I will die, find you to pay!"

Zhou Peiyu: "..."

Zhou Peijun is speechless. She is a good agent for her. Every day she is busy and tired to find resources for her relationship. She audition is successful. She is happy for her and urges her to sign the contract. It is also good for her. She did not care, she only cares about playing her broken game, and said that if she is dead, find her to pay!