Chapter 10

After the heavy make out session we had, and how crazy my hormones and emotions felt, I was sure it was all because of the mark.

"I waited too long. We should've mated the day I found you. The mark should've been made the minute I laid eyes on you," Dylan replied, not sounding in the least sorry.

His words weren't rough- more like he was stating a fact. Nonetheless, the dam in my eyes broke loose and I was in tears again. I wasn't sobbing, but the tears rolled down my cheek and I felt depressed.

"Why are you crying?" Dylan asked me tenderly, trying to embrace me.

"I don't know," I said, letting him hold me. It was stupid of me to cry, but I couldn't control it. I felt like a pregnant woman with my emotions and hormones all over the place.

We stayed in bed for about an hour. The tears were long gone, but Dylan and I remained together. It was obvious he was worried about my unexplainable waterworks.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Dylan asked me as he rummaged through his fridge.

"Do you have the ingredients to make pancakes?" Dylan laughed and looked embarrassed.

"I don't really know how to make pancakes. Choose something easier," he told me.

I gave him a small smile and started looking through the cupboards to see if he had pancake mix.

"I meant if you had the ingredients so that I could make them."

I doubted he ever cooked anything, but surprisingly his cupboards and fridge were full of food. I made us the pancakes while Dylan sat on a stool next to me, watching me cook.

"You're amazing," Dylan said, while he watched me intently. My face felt warm and a blush was more than likely making its way onto my face.

"Thanks," I simply replied.

Dylan claiming me last night made leaving him almost impossible. The bond was really strong and I wasn't sure my wolf would let go of Dylan so easily.

While I cooked the pancakes, I started considering staying with Dylan and making my life with him.

"I can't wait for the pack to meet you," Dylan told me with a grin on his face. I finished up the pancakes and placed the plate on the kitchen island.

"We are doing that next Saturday, not a day earlier," I told him with finality on my tone.

I would have the rest of the week, or until Dylan chose for us to mate, to make the decision about leaving or staying.

"That sounds good," Dylan said. He placed one of his big hands over my smaller one and gave it a squeeze.

"I need to do some rounds with the pack and see how everything is running." Dylan was heading upstairs, I assumed to get ready. I stayed in the living room, staring off into space.

About half an hour later, Dylan walked down wearing dark blue jeans and a smug gray shirt. His hair was wet and standing up on all directions. He looked mouth-watering.

"I'm heading out, but I'll be back in an hour or two," Dylan told me. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

I grabbed his neck and brought him toward me on the couch. It was easy to press my lips on his and deepen, what was only meant to be a small kiss.

I laid down on the couch, bringing Dylan over me without breaking the kiss.

Dylan was getting rougher, running his hands on the sides of my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist. One of his hands went under my thigh and he used the other to keep himself up.