Chapter 93

"What?" I asked, quickly getting up from the ground.

"The Alpha just sent me a mind link. Nicolas is here and your dad is posing as his Beta," Eric said, giving me a sullen look.

"Oh," Eric quietly mumbled, looking down, while letting out a nervous chuckle.

"What is it?" I asked. I was now standing in front of him, and I slightly shook his body so he'd tell me faster.

"The Alpha didn't send you the mind link message because he didn't want you to know," Eric shyly told me.

I understood why Dylan didn't want to tell me, but it angered my Wolf that he wanted to keep it a secret. She'd been craving for blood, and this was the perfect opportunity for it.

"I need to get out there," I told Eric.

He raised his hands defensively, while backing away. Liam came to stand by my side, looking like he was ready for a fight.

"Even if I wanted to help you get out- which I really don't- Benjamin is outside. He'll stop us before we get far," Eric told me.

"Let me come. If you let me go, I'll help you out. Us three- we'll be able to get through a few Wolves," Liam said, looking at me excitedly.

"Are you serious? Dude, you're not even part of the pack yet," Eric said.

"Benjamin is the former Alpha. That man is strong," he continued.

"So? We'll take them. Leila's a Luna. It took a bunch of guys to lock her up down here. With you and me, we'll get out of here quickly. By the time we break out, they won't try to get us back in. Especially if they're fighting out there," Liam said, while crossing his arms in an intimidating manner.

"He's right," I told Eric.

"Let me come," a soft voice added.

I was surprised to find Christy standing in her cell, watching us.

"If I help you, the traitor's not coming," Eric said, giving Christy another scowl.

"I second that," Liam agreed.

"Shut up Liam!" Christy snapped at him.

"Hey, if I were you- I wouldn't be talking to me like that," Liam told her.

"I can help. Four is better than three. It's the only way I can make up for what I did," Christy said in a small voice.

I still wasn't used to her behaving like that. I was used to tough Christy- who was always hyper and joking about everything.

"You won't be making up for anything, traitor," Eric told her, with a cold voice.

We didn't have anything to worry about. Once we arrived at the top floor of the apartment- Benjamin and the other guys were gone.

"If you try anything, I will personally rip your throat out," Liam threatened Christy.

I felt bad, but I didn't do anything to intervene. My Wolf was cheering Liam on, and I was too hurt to defend her.

Christy didn't say anything to Liam either.

Both Liam and Eric weren't happy that I'd decided to bring her along. But, I figured it was worth a shot. She'd already hurt me enough.

It took me a while to figure some things out and work through my anger. While we were escaping the apartment, I thought that with or without Christy's help- Alpha Nicolas would've still attacked us.

"Where are they at?" I asked Eric.

I didn't really have to ask. My Wolf was already heading toward the area where she kept hearing noise.