Chapter 47

There will be a Rated R version of this chapter in the next upload. It is exactly the same one as this, plus the steamy scenes. Please, don't forget to vote on this one too, even if you read the other one. Plus, more votes makes me upload faster:D Thanks.

There is a short Dylan's POV, but it will say when it comes up. Now, on to reading!

When I woke up the next morning, Dylan was gone.

I felt slightly disappointed, until memories of how amazing last night had been took over. I couldn't keep the smile off my lips and the blush out of my face.

I sat up on the bed, and heard the shower running. I wanted to go and join him, but I knew he would be busy today.

With Blake here, it was probably better to plan on what would happen with Alpha Nicolas, than waste time.

As tempted as I felt with wanting to accompany him in the shower, I decided to get up and search for clothes.

I would go and shower in another room.

I felt the warm spray of the shower softly hitting my face. It was a nice feeling. I almost didn't leave the shower.

Dylan came barging into the bathroom like a mad man. I pulled the curtain to the side, to find him standing there- only a towel covering below his waist.

Dylan let out a sigh once he saw me. When he saw I wasn't wearing any clothes, his eyes slowly looked at every part of me.

I cleared my throat, and voted against crossing my arms after last night.

"Did you need anything?" I asked, a smile playing on my lips.

"I didn't find you in the bed, so I got worried. Why didn't you shower with me?" He asked, walking toward me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and continued to stare at me.

I chuckled, and trying pushing him away.

"You and Blake are going to be busy. He's leaving soon, and I want you two to make some type of agreement or something, before he leaves," I said.

The water was hitting the side of his arm, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Dylan," I said, barely above a whisper.

"Go and get dressed," I told him, pushing him away.

"Now that I've had you, I want you all the time," he said.

I smiled, and let him kiss me for a few moments, before pulling away.

Dylan started walking out of the bathroom, and I almost made him come back to me- but I stopped myself.

I got out of the shower feeling hot and bothered. It wasn't exactly a nice feeling. I started looking for Dylan, wanting him to stay with me a bit longer before leaving.

When I got downstairs, I found out Dylan had already left and in his place were Eric and a guy named Scott.

"When did Dylan leave?" I asked, disappointed that I hadn't caught him.

"He just left like five minutes ago," Eric answered.

I was mad at myself for stopping Dylan earlier, because now I wanted him.

I thought about going out to find him, and maybe I would get to see Blake as well, but I voted against the idea. I didn't want to intrude in their time, and there was no doubt Dylan would get distracted if I was there.