Chapter 37

We reached a room and as soon as we were inside, he locked the door. 

Dylan stood next to the bed, and after patting my butt, he dumped me on it. I landed hard, even though the bed was really soft.

I looked around the room and assumed this had been Dylan's room when he still lived here.

"You," Dylan said, pointing at me, "Do as I say."

This time I chuckled and moved myself to be kneeling in front of him as he stood next to the bed. He was still taller than me, even if I was on the bed.

Dylan looked confused by my actions and frowned at me.

"Fine, let's stay here," I said. Dylan looked satisfied and was about to speak when I crashed my lips on his. 

It took him a while to respond, but he finally did.

I was trying to get him on the bed, but he was like a statue. I placed my hands on his shoulders and brought him with me, as I laid down on the middle of the king sized bed.

Dylan broke the kiss and looked at me strangely. I tried to kiss him but he was just staring at me. 

I trailed kisses on his jaw and neck, rubbing myself on him in the process. Dylan groaned and sat up, moving away from me.

I whimpered, feeling hurt that he was rejecting me. Quickly, Dylan moved to be right in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worriedly.

I smiled and attacked him again. Dylan was holding my waist, not protesting this time. He was on top of me- our make out session getting more intense by the second. 

Dylan left my lips and started trailing kisses down my jaw and then my neck.

He was sucking on the mark of my claim and I couldn't control the moan that escaped my mouth.

"I want you," Dylan whispered in my ear with a husky voice.

A shiver ran though my body and I could feel the excitement build up. My dress had risen up and was high up on my thighs. 

I tried getting Dylan off me by pushing his chest. He quickly caught on to what I was doing and lay down, bringing me on top of him. I was straddling him, his hands placed on my thighs.

He grabbed the hem of my dress and slowly started raising it up and over my body. Dylan lustfully scanned my body as I sat on top of him. 

I felt naked, only wearing my panties and bra in front of him. My long black hair flowing at my back, and I moved it to settle in front of me- trying to cover some of my exposed chest.

He slowly ran his hands from my thighs, up to my waist- teasing my skin in the process.

"You are so beautiful," Dylan said to me.

I leaned in to him- my hair draping around me- and kissed his lips softly.

This time, the kiss was nice, slow, and sweet. I moved my lips with his, feeling the softness of our embrace- contrasting with the strong hold he had on me. I felt safe- I felt happy.

Dylan was running his hands on my back. He reached my bra and unhooked it. 

Slowly, he removed it off me, teasing my skin as he passed his fingers over it. I felt nervous about having him look at more of me naked.

He had one of his hands on my waist and was running the other over my stomach. When he reached one of my breasts, he cupped it.

I tried to cover myself, but Dylan held my hands in his, moving them away.

"Don't. I want to see you," he said, as he shamelessly stared at me.

After a few moment of just looking, Dylan moved us so that he was over me. While the only piece of clothing I had on, were my panties, he was still fully dressed.

He was kissing my neck while I grabbed the hem of his shirt, trying to remove it. I had just slipped his shirt over his neck when there was a knock on the door.

He didn't seem to hear it because he continued kissing me. Dylan was running his hands on my smooth stomach, and sliding it up to my breast- teasing my n*pples in the process. 

I was moaning softly, not being able to contain the emotions surging though my body at my mate's touch.

Another knock came from the door and this time it was louder.

I shoved Dylan's chest, trying to get him to notice that someone was at the door.

When the third knock came, Dylan abruptly sat up and growled, looking extremely furious.

"Dylan, calm down. I'll open the door," I said breathlessly, quickly moving around trying to find my dress. 

Dylan grabbed me by the waist and was growling more, his eyes half shifted to black. I knew his wolf was trying to take control.

"Mine!" Dylan yelled, embracing me tightly.

"Let me get the dress on so that I can answer the door," I told him, trying to move away from his strong hold.

"No! They will see you like that."

"Well then answer the door!" I said, probably in a demanding tone.

"Don't speak to me that way," Dylan growled.

I sighed, shaking my head at him, a frown finding its way to my face.

"Get under the covers. No one but me can see you like this," he ordered.

I rolled my eyes, but did as he said. After trying to compose himself for a couple of seconds, he went to answer the door.

"What do you want?" Dylan rudely asked whoever was at the door.

"Dylan, Benjamin wants you downstairs," Jace told Dylan, not sounding affected by the tone Dylan had used.

"I said I was coming down later. We're busy," Dylan told him. 

Even though Jace couldn't see me, my face started feeling warm. It was obvious what we'd been doing.

"Just come down now, show yourself, and then you can leave," Jace told Dylan, letting out a sigh.

I couldn't see either of their expressions from where I was, but I was sure Dylan was thinking about it.

"Fine, but only I'm coming. Leila and me are leaving right after," Dylan told Jace.

He walked back into the room, closing the door after him. He didn't say anything as he started looking around for his shirt.

"I want to go downstairs too," I told him.

"You can't. I don't want anyone to see you like this. I can- they will," Dylan said, not finding a way to finish his sentence.

I stared at him with an eyebrow raised, wondering what he was about to say.

"I can smell your arousal and they will too," Dylan said, the skin on his face and neck lightly blushing. 

If it weren't for my face probably turning a dark shade of red, I would've made more of a fuss about him blushing.

"Don't worry, they won't notice it. But if you go downstairs and mingle, they will be able to sense it," Dylan said, his words still sounding shy.

"I'll stay here," I told him.

"I'll just excuse our absence and then we can go home," Dylan said, walking toward me.

I nodded at him, feeling my face cool off when he ran his hand over my cheek.

"We'll finish this later," Dylan said, bringing his lips down on mine.

It was hard to let him go, but I finally did.

Comment and vote if you'd like! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys liked the chapter:D