Chapter 103

"To visit Eric," I replied while glaring at him.

"I don't think so," he said, while wrapping one of his arms around my waist. The other was pressed against the door, right next to my head.

"Why not? For all I know he's woken up already."

"He hasn't. The doctor will call me when he does. Should I carry you upstairs or will you go willingly?"

I was openly frowning at him, not hiding any of my contempt toward his actions.

"Up you go then," he said, as he put his hand under my thighs and picked me up over his shoulder.

"Dylan, put me down," I told him, slapping his back as hard as I could.

"You're going to hurt yourself," Dylan told me, and I could hear the humor in his voice.

I did my best to kick him on his chest with my knees. My actions only made him lightly tap my behind, before he restrained me with more force.

"I'll be downstairs making some calls," Dylan said, just as I heard the click of the lock.

"I can't believe you're doing this," I huffed.

I pulled on the lock and the chain, but it wouldn't budge.

If I shifted, I'd be able to release myself from the chain, but Dylan had already warned me against it.

"I can't believe you ran away knowing there was danger surrounding our territory. If you don't listen to me, then I'll find other ways to make you listen," Dylan said, straightening up, while leaving me sitting on the ground.

"You killed him," I said, more to myself than him.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked, kneeling down once again on the floor and holding the side of my neck.

"I can't believe he's gone."

Dylan looked surprised by my words, but he let me lean my head against his touch.

Maybe if I wasn't still in shock about that, I'd be angrier at Dylan.

"Nicolas deserved it. He's tormented you enough," Dylan said.

He brought my head closer to his, and rested his forehead against mine.

"Who are you going to call," I asked, as I snaked my arms around his neck.

The silver metal from the chains and lock felt cold against my skin, and I stretched my legs to bring Dylan closer to me.

"Blake and Caine," Dylan murmured.

His gaze was already on my lips.

"Call them later," I said as I crashed my lips against his.

Dylan took no time to respond. One of his hands was safely wrapped around my waist while the other was cupping my face.

I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist- as Dylan sat himself with his back resting on the side of the bed.

His tongue were already slipping into my mouth, soothing me, and making me feel the kiss all the way to my core.

"I want you," Dylan said, pulling himself away from my lips. He peppered kisses on my jaw and down to my neck.

"You have me," I said, as I grinded myself against him.

He had easier access, because I was only wearing the dress Jace had given me earlier.

Dylan seemed to catch the hint I was giving him because his hands- which were on my waist- began digging into my skin. He was helping me grind myself against him.