Chapter 92

"Blake's right. You should go out there. Alpha Nicolas is the priority for now," I said, looking at Dylan.

He was looking at me with a pained expression. The same look Blake had been giving Christy earlier.

"I'll be fine. Go, protect the pack," I said, looking up at Dylan.

Blake had backed up closer to Christy, who was still trying to reach out for him.

Dylan nodded at me, lowering his head to nestle it in my neck.

"I love you. Don't forget that. I'm keeping you here because I want you to be safe," Dylan said, while giving my waist a playful squeeze.

I nodded at him in approval. After what I found out about Christy, I felt drained.

"I love you too," I said, searching for his lips.

I could hear the men going back upstairs. I ignored their noisy exit, and focused on Dylan's hungry lips.

They tasted sweet, and it was refreshing after the news I'd just learned.

When Dylan pulled away, I reached up to give him one last kiss. He smiled down at me, probably enjoying the attention.

"I'll miss you," he said, resting his forehead against mine.

I allowed myself to press my lips against his once again, before letting go.

Blake was still standing there, and so was Eric.

They're stances were completely different though.

Eric was scowling at Christy, but Blake was just looking down at the ground.

"I don't want her near Leila," Dylan told Eric, while nodding toward Christy.

Blake's growling caught everyone's attention.

"I agree with you," Blake said, without turning to face Christy.

"I'll stay with Liam then," I said, walking over to stand in front of his cell.

Before I was able to touch the bars, I felt Dylan's hand over my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dylan asked, with a frown forming on his face.

"Dylan, you wrecked that cell. If you insist on locking me up, might as well and stay with Liam," I replied, shrugging.

"Liam? You're on a first name basis with the Rogue?" He asked, and then turned to frown at Eric.

He was probably going to blame Eric because I'd made friends with Liam.

"I told you," Liam muttered from inside the cell.

"Dylan, Liam is going to form part of our pack," I told him.

Even though I was still feeling in the gutter with what Christy had done, it at least made me happy that we'd gained a new member for our pack.

"What?" Dylan asked, while clenching his jaw.

"I asked Liam if he wanted to be part of our pack, and he accepted," I told him.

Blake allowed himself to smile, despite how sad his expression looked.

"Ten minutes with you and I'm already getting to enjoy your humor," Blake said, chuckling.

It would've bothered me that he found this amusing- if it hadn't been the first smile I'd seen him crack since he got here.

"He's not going to be part of the pack. He's a Rogue, and a dangerous one. He's a prisoner and I'm not allowing it," Dylan stated.

It still amazed me how much Dylan enjoyed watching me pout- or he just didn't want to see me unhappy. I couldn't really decide which it was.

I pouted my lip, while gazing at the ground with the saddest expression I could muster.

"You lock me up down here and I make a friend- which you already know I don't really have many- and you don't want him to join the pack?" I asked, looking up at him through my lashes.

Dylan groaned, but he moved his hand from my arm and wrapped it around my waist.

"Leila, you know that isn't true. You have Eric and Blake. But you know that Liam is dangerous. I promised to keep him away from Blue Bloods territory. I can't just let him go," Dylan said, while kissing my cheek- his lips lingering in my skin.

I was able to notice that Blake, Eric, and Liam were watching with amusement.

"We'll talk about it later on. Just, at least think about it. You always say no to me about everything. This is something important to me. Liam's nice and he's a strong Wolf. The pack would really benefit with having him," I said, while placing my hand on chest and slowly running it up and down.

"Alpha!" I heard someone call from upstairs.

Dylan growled loudly at whoever had called for him.

"We'll discuss it later," Dylan said to me, while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Alright," I replied, smiling.

"I didn't say I'd let him in the pack. I'm just agreeing to think about it," Dylan reminded me.

"I know. But I have faith that you'll let him in the pack," I told him.

Dylan groaned again, which only made me giggle. I was certain Liam would be the newest member of the pack.

With a little more persuasion- and the help that Dylan was being called from all over the place- I was finally allowed into Liam's cell.

Once Dylan was gone, my Wolf was left howling for him. It didn't help that Christy was a few feet away. My Wolf was angry at her. As much as I tried to settle her down, nothing did it.

Even when Liam tried talking to me, I would snap at him. I kept apologizing minutes later because it wasn't his fault- and it was my Wolfs' doing.

"You're dangerous, you know," Liam said, about an hour after Dylan had been gone.

Christy was lying down on the small bed. She had her eyes closed, but I knew she wasn't asleep. Eric was in the cell with us.

He'd relaxed with Liam and was enjoying the teasing that Liam was doing. It mostly included how Dylan was whipped and how people should watch out for me.

"I'm not dangerous. I just did that so he'd let you in," I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

"You are dangerous, I'm sure of it. Isn't the Alpha supposed to be in control?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me teasingly.

"They're here," Eric suddenly said.

Comment and vote if you'd like:)