Chapter 36

I walked around, with Dylan holding my waist. People were trying to get my attention from all directions. 

I was feeling overwhelmed, but every time I was about to give up, Dylan would give my waist a squeeze.

He was trying to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. I knew it would be, but I still couldn't drop the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

After shaking many people's hands and hugging a few others, Dylan dragged us inside the house.

"How are you feeling?" Dylan asked me. He looked like a hyper little kid. I could tell he was proud, and I shared the sentiment.

"A little overwhelmed, but other than that- I am really happy," I replied honestly.

"It'll get better. Right now everyone wants to be around you. Once they see you more often, they will calm down- a little," Dylan assured, chuckling when he said the last part.

I smiled and shook my head at him. From my experience with the pack I belonged in before, people never calmed down when it came to their Alphas. They always seeked to be near them because it strengthened the pack.

"I know it shouldn't be like this, but I feel relieved," Dylan said as we sat on the couches in the living room.

"Yeah? Why is that?" I asked, snuggling into his chest.

"Now, everyone knows you belong to me," Dylan confessed, looking serious.

"And you belong to me," I told him. 

As I noticed the way he was looking at me, I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arm around his neck, bringing his lips over mine.

He responded immediately, moving me to sit on his lap. I settled down carefully, adjusting my dress so nothing was on display.

Someone cleared their throat, interrupting our kiss. I moved away from him, trying to see who was standing before us. 

Dylan growled loudly and turned to glare at the person who had walked in. I felt embarrassed to be caught in that situation, when I knew there were people everywhere.

"We have just finished setting up the tables," Eric said.

"Is that your reason for interrupting me while I'm with my mate?" Dylan questioned Eric. 

He moved me from his lap and stood in front of Eric, threateningly.

Eric looked at the ground, not being about to hold Dylan's gaze. In all honesty, I found it amusing. I had never been in Eric's position, but getting scowled by an Alpha- it was scary.

"Dylan calm down. Did you need anything else Eric?" I looked at Eric while standing in front of Dylan.

"Your father called for you. They are going to start serving when you go outside," he told Dylan.

"Thank you," I said to him. 

He nodded at Dylan and me and then walked out of the living room.

As soon as Eric left, I turned to face Dylan, who looked upset. I placed my hands on the sides of his face and made him face me.

"You just undermined me in front of a pack member," Dylan said, his face expressionless.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"You are not allowed to do what you just did. I choose who gets punished and the reason why. I am the Alpha."

"So what, I don't have a say in anything?" I asked.

"You have a say. Whether or not it will be acknowledged is up to me. I am stronger than you, and the pack has to know that. You are my woman, and Luna. Making decisions is up to me, not you," Dylan said, while placing his hands on my waist.

I frowned at him, letting my hands drop. I wanted to cross them over my chest, but I was tightly pressed against Dylan.

"So I'm basically meant to stand by your side and do as you say, even if I disagree?" I questioned him, trying to loosen myself from his arms.

Dylan raised me up, leaving me in the air. He was holding me by the waist- bringing me face to face with him.

He leaned in to kiss me. I wasn't expecting the sudden roughness. Dylan wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking us apart. His lips were moving around mine, talking full control of the kiss. 

Without asking for permission, his tongue slipped into my mouth. Even though he was being forceful, it felt good. The kiss was full of passion, lust, but most of all- domination.

Dylan started moving his lips slower, until he planted one last kiss and moved away.

"I hope that gave you your answer," Dylan stated, while putting me on the ground.

I was still breathless and my lips felt sore, no doubt they were red and puffy. Just from looking at Dylan, it was obvious we had been making out.

"We'll see about that," I told Dylan and walked out of the room without waiting for him. 

I heard him growl and come after me. He caught my hand and stopped me, bringing me crashing on his chest.

"Don't walk away from me," Dylan ordered in his Alpha voice. Even if I was a Luna, my wolf should know to obey Dylan.

For some reason though, his words had no effect on me at all. Instead, I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Or what?" I challenged.

Dylan stayed silent, looking surprised. I had caught him off guard.

"You'll see when you do it." Dylan smirked, and tried to look threatening. It was funny how he thought I was actually intimidated by him. I wasn't.

"I just walked away from you. And you let me," I said in a teasing tone and again, walked away from him. 

Dylan caught up to me and just as he was about to open his mouth, a girl came along.

"Alpha, Luna- Sir Benjamin is waiting to begin," the little girl said, with her head facing the ground.

"Tell them to begin without us. We will come out later," Dylan told the girl. The girl nodded at us, and left.

"I'm hungry," I complained.

Dylan stared hard at me and with one swift movement, placed me over his shoulder. I had a clear view of his back as he walked with me in the air. 

He placed his hand just below my butt, holding my dress in place.

"Put me down!" I told him as I hit his back.

He didn't say anything. He simply took us up the stairs, with me whining the entire way.

Comment and vote if you'd like! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys liked the chapter:D