Chapter 61

"Is something wrong?" I asked him, worried about his behavior.

"I don't know, you tell me," Dylan said, looking down at me.

Eric was looking at the ground, his hands on his sides.

"What do you mean?" As I said that, Dylan grabbed my hand and moved me away from Eric.

"What were you two doing before I got here?" Dylan harshly asked.

I stared at him, while scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

'I think he thinks we were doing something- bad,' Eric said to me through our mind link.

I looked at him, frowning. He was still facing the ground, which didn't exactly help answer any of my questions.

"Stop looking at him!" Dylan snapped at me.

"Dylan, what is wrong with you? What are you going on about?"

"I heard what you told him. So you don't have to have sex with him to make him have a good time?" Dylan asked- his jaw clenching after he spoke.

His eyes were hard, and already a darker shade than his grayish blue.

I wanted to keep a serious face. Dylan was obviously upset about this, but I couldn't stop the smile from appearing.

"You think this is funny?"

"Eric, you can go," I said, finally making Eric look up.

"No, don't. I'm going to be talking to you after this. Leila, go upstairs," Dylan ordered.

Eric stayed in place, not looking at Dylan, but giving me a short look.

'You should probably go. I'll get it worse if you don't,' Eric said in my mind.

I shook my head at him, not willing to back down.

"Eric's leaving," I stated, looking at Dylan and not dropping my gaze from him.

We stared at each other, both challenging the other to back down.

I reached forward to take his hand, wanting to find a way to calm him down before things got out of control. When I did, he didn't pull away, so I took it as good sign.

Dylan turned to Eric, a hard look still in his face.

"Leave," he ordered him.

Eric looked at me once, raising an eyebrow. I saw a smile tug at the corners of his lips.

I wanted to laugh at his expression, but I held it in.

'He listened to you. Alpha-zero, Luna-one,' Eric told me in my mind, before walking out the door.

Dylan kept his hard stare on me. I looked up at him, not knowing what to expect. He was definitely mad. Not only was his jaw still clenched, and his body tense, but his eyes were still darker.

Before I could open my mouth and explain what he'd heard when he walked in, he lowered himself and crushed his lips on mine.

He caught me off guard, and I stumbled a few steps back. He held on to my waist tightly, keeping me in place and pressed to his chest.

I only had to keep up with him, letting him lead the kiss. It felt forceful and rough, especially when he shoved his tongue in my mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, but I knew why he was doing it.

His hands were pressing into my waist, and I had to place my hands over his to try and make him loosen his hold.

His lips were still on mine, moving faster than they were before, almost trying to feel all of me with just that one kiss.

I was feeling out of breath, which was when I pulled away from him. He didn't waste time, trailing kisses over my jaw and down to my neck where his claim was.

His hands were now on my lower back, pressing me impossibly closer to him.

"Dylan," I whispered, not being able to raise my voice any higher.

He stopped kissing my neck, his body tensing at my voice.

"You're mine," he stated possessively.

I pulled back from him, wanting to see his face. My hands were on either side of his neck.

"No one's saying otherwise," I told him, smiling.

"I'm getting you a new guard," Dylan told me, while nestling his head in my neck.

I pulled back from him, already feeling another argument about to begin.

"Another guard? To replace John?" I asked, with a certain threat in my voice.

Dylan looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed as he stared into my eyes.

"No. You'll have Scott from now on," Dylan replied.

I untangled myself from his arms, and started walking away. I barely managed to take a few steps, before Dylan got a hold of my hand and made me stop.

"Don't walk away from me," Dylan ordered, using his Alpha tone.

"Why are you changing Eric to Scott?" I questioned.

Dylan's features turned dark once again, and he dropped my hand.

"Eric is a strong Wolf. I need him around when we're making plans for the attack," he replied, not once his voice cracking.

We both knew he was lying.

Dylan not accepting the real reason why he wanted to keep Eric away only made me angrier.

I didn't add anything else as I stalked out of the room.

Dylan repeatedly kept "ordering" me to stop and not walk away from him, but I kept going.

I went up the stairs to our room, which was what I usually did after an argument. I wasn't really worked up about what had happened. So Dylan was jealous, that was nothing new to me. What bothered me was that Eric was paying for it.

I could feel Dylan downstairs. His connection with me seemed really strong, because I felt his anger in me. My Wolf was begging me to go and fix things with him, but I wasn't going to do that.

I pushed those thoughts away, not wanting the extra pressure that my Wolf usually added.

Comment and vote if you'd like. Cheers!