Chapter 95

Christy was pulling an oversized shirt over my head.

I was still sobbing, Liam was trying not to freak out, and I felt Christy's shaky hands whenever they came in contact with my skin.

"Leila, are you okay? Does it hurt too much?" Christy asked in a soft voice.

I turned to look at her, but I couldn't find it in me to answer.

The shirt Christy put over my body reached down to my knees. It was really long, which made it easier to move around.

I slowly began crawling to Eric's side.

"You shouldn't be moving around. Liam will bring him closer," Christy said, trying to get me to stop.

I didn't.

I continued my way to Eric's body. Liam was at our side in no time. He grabbed a shirt and placed it over Eric's lower body.

Once I was there, the sobbing started all over again. I wasn't sure what I was crying for.

Despite the losses that I'd had in just minutes- Eric's was the one that hurt me the most. It was my fault that he was out here- hurt, and bleeding to death. I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling some of his blood come on to my skin.

Eric didn't want to come out here. He'd been trying to protect me and now, he was severely hurt because of it.

"Leila!" Dylan's voice boomed somewhere near the area.

I didn't look up from Eric's body. I knew that when Dylan got here and he'd realized what had happened- he would leave me.

My sobbing had stopped, but fresh tears were sprouting in my eyes.

I felt him before I saw him.

When I looked up, Dylan was standing a few feet away from Eric and me. Christy and Liam were standing beside me, both looking down.

Blake and Caine were behind Dylan, along with a few other Wolves.

"What happened?" Dylan asked, as he came over to me and kneeled next to where I was.

He pressed me to his chest, running his hands over my back. I could hear a rumble within his chest. He was shaking badly. His Wolf was at bay, though I wasn't sure how Dylan was able to hold him down.

As soon as Blake spotted Christy, he went over to her side.

All of the things that happened after that were partly a blur to me.

Dylan began yelling orders to everyone from the pack. I saw people moving around, doing as he said. Once everyone had a job, Dylan focused his attention on me.

"Why did you leave? Do you know how dangerous it is out here? You could have been killed?" He scolded me, his voice was harsh.

At first- he was angry that I'd left. He kept going on and on about how reckless my decision had been. I only looked down, willing myself not to cry.

Soon enough when he'd calm down- the scent of my blood must've hit him.

It was after that when he truly lost it.

Anyone who stood too close to us got a part of his anger. He was lashing out at anyone who tried to get near me, anyone who even said my name.

Christy was the only one who had the guts to intervene.

"Eric needs the pack doctor," she stated, but her voice was wavering.

"He's already on his way," Blake quietly told her.

He looked angry as well. His jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists. He was probably angry at me too, for bringing Christy out here.

I had been kneeling next to Eric, with Dylan pressed to my side- holding on to me protectively.

When the pack doctor arrived, it was me who began growling at him. They tried to take Eric away. The doctor was checking on him, trying to put gauzes over the wounds. He wanted to clear away the blood to see how deep the wounds were.

The doctor would press gauzes on his neck. Seconds later, they were dripping with Eric's blood.

My worry for Eric and my sobbing- made Dylan forget for a moment that I was bleeding.

Despite how much I tried to keep Eric next to me, they took him away. It was Dylan who finally managed to pry me off him.

Not only were the other Wolves weaker than me, but Dylan wasn't letting anybody touch me.

Blake was standing next to Christy, while Alpha Caine was to the side- looking guarded.

Dylan's anger didn't let up. He was holding on to me so tightly. I could feel every time he growled or when he shouted out orders.

I whimpered softly, when Dylan moved me around. It was a reminder of what had happened just minutes ago.

Dylan pulled away from me enough to see my face.

"What is it baby?" He asked, cupping my cheek.

I moved away and nestled my head in his chest, hoping all of this would just stop.

Dylan inhaled a deep breath of air, and it seemed to remind him that I'd been bleeding. He slid his hand over my stomach, until reached just under my shirt.

His body was covering me, and the shirt I'd been wearing was much too long for anyone else to see anything.

Dylan pressed his hand in between my legs, making me whine in pain. When he brought his hand out, it was covered in blood.

His eyes were the darkest I'd ever seen them before. His breathing turned sharp, and his claws made an appearance.

"WHO DID THIS?" He questioned in a growl. His loud voice made everyone surrounding us, shrink back. The only ones who remained in place were Alpha Caine and Blake.

"Who the fuck did this to my mate?" Dylan asked once again.

"It was my dad," I replied in a small voice.

My words sent him overboard, and he shifted into his large black Wolf.

Christy was at my side in an instant. Blake kneeled next to me, holding my hand.

Dylan went over to my dad's body. He was already dead, but Dylan ripped him apart either way. He didn't seem to care that he was dead. Parts of his body were thrown all over the place.

In the next seconds, a group of twelve guys- ranging from different ages- were walked into the area.

"They're from Nicolas' pack," Blake whispered to me.

"Dylan was going to forgive them and send them back to Raven territory," he explained quietly.

Dylan's plans had apparently changed. He began attacking them without mercy. Some of them shifted and tried fighting him back. The more they fought, the more painful their death was. Dylan was literally tearing them apart.

We all watched in silence. I felt bad for them, but at the same time- I didn't want to intervene. I hated anyone who was part of the attack. I hated them because they had caused everyone in my pack a lot of pain.

The others from our pack simply stayed in the sidelines, watching their Alpha take his anger out on the enemy Wolves.

Dylan finished them in less than ten minutes.

While he was trying to calm himself down, Christy began moving me around.

"Blake, he's too angry. We need to get her to the pack doctor," Christy told Blake.

Blake seemed thrown off guard for a moment, before looking at me with an apologetic expression.

"Oh Leila," Blake said, softly taking me into his arms.

One of his arms went under my knees, while the other was on my back. He'd only managed to get up, when Dylan began snarling at us.

Comment and vote if you'd like. It means a lot that the story means a lot to you all. Thank you:'D