Chapter 83 Restricted

Rated R Version

After saying our goodbyes, I was met with Eric staring at me- raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked him, when he wouldn't look away.

"The power of women is amazing," Eric commented.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Actually, your power with men is amazing."

I continued staring at him, going as far as crossing my arms. I wasn't intimidating- at least not to Eric. It didn't seem like he cared much that I was his Luna.

"Blake is throwing his pack in a war to help you. That is very impressive," Eric said, grinning.

It was always the same thing with him. Apparently, only Blake and I knew that our friendship wasn't remotely close to anything romantic. Eric still made comments here and there, insinuating Blake was interested for another reason. It wasn't like that though.

Every single time I talked to Blake- he would start the conversation by telling me something that Christy had said. A few times I had even gotten a chance to talk to her myself. I usually spent the whole time laughing. Christy was full of ideas and anecdotes.

If I had remained a Rogue for longer- I wanted to be just like her.

Just like Eric had said, Dylan stormed into our room looking deadly. Either Ram or Steven had called him. Scott was used to seeing Eric and me ganging up whenever he was around.

Eric quickly got up from the bed, and stood next to me. I looked at Eric, silently laughing at him for making fun of me earlier.

"You're dismissed for now," Dylan told Eric, while he kept his eyes on me.

"For the rest of the night?" Eric asked him, keeping his eyes to the ground.

"Yes, until early in the morning tomorrow. Steven and Ram are gone. Scotty is waiting for you downstairs," Dylan replied.

"I'll see you later Leila," Eric said, waving at me.

He nodded at Dylan on the way out, before leaving the room.

"Are you mad?" I asked him, wondering if he was going to get jealous because I'd been upstairs with Eric. The last few months, he hadn't been overly possessive.

I was sure it was because I was always around Eric- who Dylan had slowly grown to trust. With Blake gone, Dylan had really calmed down a lot.

Dylan didn't say anything. He closed the distance between us, and crashed his lips to mine.

I was shocked for a few seconds by his behavior. When his fingers started digging into my waist, I found myself responding to the kiss.

His lips were forceful and rushed, more so than usual. There was no doubt the oncoming war was putting a pressure on him.

Dylan's hands easily slid under my shirt. He squeezed my waist tighter, pressing my body closer to his.

The moment he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine. He'd been lowering his head, while I was standing on my tip toes. Dylan had been carrying most of my weight either way.

"You're mine," he growled possessively.

I didn't reply anything back. I knew he didn't need me to say anything.

"You belong to me, and I'm going to kill anyone who tries to take you away," he said, pressing his lips to mine once again.

I let out a small yelp when Dylan ripped the shirt I'd been wearing off my body. He threw the ripped pieces of clothing to the ground, admiring me for a few seconds. One of his hands was placed on my waist, as he lightly shoved me on the bed- getting his body over me right after.