Chapter 102

The black Wolf was Dylan.

We were in the back of the stores, and there weren't people around. It was still slightly dangerous if someone saw a group of oversized Wolves fighting.

Dylan didn't wait for anyone before he came to our help and began attacking Alpha Nicolas. By this point, Alpha Nicolas was already fairly injured.

Liam had made a number on him, and it didn't help that Alpha Nicolas was hardly defending himself.

When Dylan arrived, Liam backed off and he pushed on the side of my body with his snout.

I couldn't move away though. I was too enthralled watching as Dylan basically ripped Alpha Nicolas to pieces.

As soon as he was dead, Alpha Nicolas' body automatically shifted him back to his human form. He lay there, motionless. I didn't want to look at him, but I was still in my Wolf form and she was getting a kick out of everything.

I willed myself to shift back, but my Wolf didn't want that. She continued staring at Nicolas' body, which was ripped apart. It was all so bloody and sick.

'Home!' Dylan's voice thundered in my mind.

He sounded mad. I decided it was best not to argue with him. I felt tired and either way, I really did just want to go home.

I gave Nicolas one last look, before making in the direction that Dylan came from. It was the long way to our house, but it was the best I could do- considering we had to avoid passing by any humans.

'F*ck, that was crazy,' Liam said in my mind on the run back.

As soon as we were more into the woods, I noticed Jace, John and a few other Wolves following on our sides and behind us.

'How did Dylan know?' I asked Jace.

He was running right beside me. His head turned to face me for just a moment, before he started running ahead of the rest of us.

"Here, go and shift," Jace told me, putting some clothes in front of me. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a plain white shirt. The rest of the guys had also gone to change.

"You to, over there," he pointed at Liam.

I picked up the dress with my teeth, being careful not to rip it. I assumed it was the easiest thing they managed to get so that I could change back quicker.

It was slightly uncomfortable that I could feel the wind in my legs, especially because I wasn't wearing any panties.

When I returned to the front area of our house, Liam was already there. Jace and John were both looking at me disapprovingly.

The other guys around weren't saying anything, but they were steering clear from both Jace and John. They stood more on the outskirts of the area.

"I can't believe how reckless you were!" Jace snapped.

"Do you know what could've happened to you all because you can't seem to follow the rules," he continued reprimanding me.

"We were only going to buy some stuff," I mumbled.

I was still in a daze by all that had happened.

As much as I tried to find it in me to feel guilty, I couldn't. Watching Dylan kill Alpha Nicolas- it had sent a thrill in deep parts of my body. I hadn't been expecting to feel that way.

"She's your Luna, you do know that?" Liam spoke up. He was leaning on one of the cars, a few feet away from me.

Jace snapped his head in Liam's direction.