Chapter 47 Restricted

Rated R Version

Maybe I was hopeless, or maybe I just wanted to be happy. I felt guilty to be with Dylan after all the problems I was bringing down on the pack.

Dylan was kissing my cheek, and trailing small kisses down to my neck. I was resting my hands on his chest, while his were resting on the small of my back.

Once he reached my neck, his teeth grazed the area where he had claimed me.

A shot of electricity and pleasure shot through my body, and I couldn't contain the moan that escaped me.

We were still pressed against the door, but Dylan seemed to have other plans in mind. He moved his hands down to my butt and swiftly carried me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, already feeling how aroused he felt.

He wasted no time in claiming my lips, and we continued kissing all the way to our room, without breaking apart.

As his lips played with mine- moving in sync with each other- the warmth of my body seemed to shoot up.

My Wolf was craving to have Dylan already- without any foreplay, and without any games.

Dylan laid me down on the bed, but remained standing up. He was just staring at me.

I sat up a little, resting my weight on my elbows. I didn't understand why he didn't lay over me, until I noticed his eyes raking over my body.

Dylan didn't seem like he was stopping his examining my body any time soon, so I decided to go to him.

I got on my knees, and wrapped my arms around his neck. Finally, he snapped out of it and brought his lips down to mine.

"I love you," I said to him through our mind link. He seemed really concentrated on the kiss, so I thought he wouldn't hear me.

He did though, and abruptly pulled away from me. I thought he had gotten upset, but he smiled, letting out a small chuckle.

"What?" I asked, feeling nervous of why he had laughed.

"Nothing," he replied, and leaned down to kiss me again.

This time, he slowly pushed me on the bed, getting over me without us breaking apart.

His hand was running on the side of my waist. My shirt had risen up, showing most of my stomach. All of a sudden, I felt like I was wearing too much clothes.

Dylan broke away from me giving me just enough time to slip out of my shirt. I was yanking on the hem of his, wanting to feel his skin on mine.

Even though I loved the blue oceans of his eyes, there was something about them turning dark which excited me.

I could see the lust in his eyes. After he took off his shirt, I couldn't stop myself when I started kissing him again. He didn't seem to mind, as he allowed me to take over, and I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

It didn't take long after that for me to be lying down, completely naked. I didn't really understand how he managed to undress me, and he always remained clothed.

I started unbuckling his belt, wanting his pants to be gone.

Every time he had attempted to take his clothes off before, he would get distracted by touching me, and then forget about it.

I loved the way he caressed my skin, making me feel warm and tingly, but it also made me want to have him in me already.

Once his pants came off, I didn't hesitate in pulling down his boxers along with them. As much as I admitted the boxers made him look so desirable, right now they were just in my way.