Chapter 73

My eyes were closed and I felt my heartbeat pounding in my head. I tried opening my eyes, but it was hard.

I was able to hear a commotion somewhere around, which was making my head pound even harder.

"Where is she?" I heard someone ask. It was easy to recognize that voice. It was Dylan, and he sounded mad.

He was trying to get into my mind, but everything was jumbled up. Letting him in was too much for me to handle. So, I blocked him out.

"Leila!" Dylan's voice was now closer.

I risked opening my eyes. I squinted them open, before closing them again.

"Baby, are you okay?" Dylan asked, putting his arms around me. He kneeled down next to where I was.

I was lying down somewhere. I slowly looked around the room, and noticed we were in the living room of the mansion.

"Who did this to her?" Dylan growled, getting up and looking around the room.

"Who the f*ck did this to her?" He asked again, angrily. He was using his Alpha voice, and it surprised me that no one was saying anything.

I sat up from the couch, still feeling disoriented. It was then when I noticed Eric sitting down on the floor, right next to the couch I was in.

He was bleeding, and bruises were coating his face. They seemed to be healing, but it was taking time. When I saw Eric, all the memories of today came back to me.

"It was Jace," Eric replied, emotionlessly.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Leila was trying to go back to Blake, so Jace ordered Mitch to knock her out," Eric said.

"Where is Blake?" I asked, as the tears were already forming in my eyes.

Dylan snapped his gaze in my direction, but he remained quiet.

"We'll talk about that later, okay?" He said, his voice softening when he spoke to me.

"Where's Mitch?" Dylan asked again.

It didn't matter that anyone else had hit me. In my mind, it was still Dylan's fault.

"I told everyone not to touch her! One f*cking order and it can't be done right!" Dylan yelled at everyone.

There were about ten guys standing around the room. Eric and I were the only ones sitting down.

"Where are they?" Dylan asked, in a demanding tone.

"Dylan, what happened to Blake? Where is Christy?" I asked him again.

Like he loved to do, he ignored me.

It was almost funny to have Jace, along with Scott, Mitch, and some other guy named Chris walk through the door.

As soon as Dylan saw Mitch, his eyes shifted to a dark color, and I could just feel his Wolf fighting him to come out.

He stalked over to Mitch, and began throwing blow after blow. Jace, Scott, and Chris seemed thrown off by what Dylan was doing, but they made no attempt to stop him.

I felt bad, but I didn't do anything either. If he hadn't knocked me out, I might've done something to help Blake. At least, that's what I kept telling myself.

"Dylan, man, lay off. You're going to kill him," Jace said, after a while.

"How dare you give an order that hurts my mate?" Dylan asked, now directing his anger toward him.

Jace held out his hands in surrender, but that didn't make Dylan back off.

"Leila was going to go back. You told me to get her home, and I did," Jace said.