Chapter 88

Blake's POV

I woke up feeling someone's lips on me.

"Awake early, are we," I said to Christy, who continued sucking on my neck.

"I was missing you," she said, slightly biting me.

A chill ran down my body, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, shifting us so I was over her.

"Didn't have enough last night?" I asked, looking down at her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, making me aware that she was naked under me.

"I had enough, I just want more," she said, picking up her head to kiss me.

I grinned in the kiss, but pulled away after just a few moments.

"None of that right now," I told her, getting up from the bed.

She growled at me, like she did every time I pulled away.

"Why? I want you right now," she said, crossing her arms and accentuating her breasts.

"You can reward me after my return, tomorrow," I told her, as I gathered my clothes from the couch.

Last night I had picked my attire, and my suitcase was packed as well.

"I don't want you to go," Christy said, just before I entered the bathroom.

I turned back to face her, a blank expression on my face.

"We already discussed this. I'm not going to argue with you about it again," I told her.

She was about to say something, when I growled. It was enough to silence her.

It was only five in the morning, so I still had plenty of time to get ready. All night I had been worried about Leila. I kept thinking I would receive a call telling me they were under attack.

Just last night, Nicolas had tried to persuade me to help him out. I politely rejected his offer, and tried my best not to show how furious my Wolf and I were with the man.

At this point though, the only thing that kept me rooting for Dylan was that Leila seemed to love him. They were mates, so it was expected. I was still hoping Leila would come with me and leave Dylan.

After our last encounter, things had ended on a bad note. Leila was the only reason I had any business with Midnight Moon.

Before this, Dylan and I had been on good terms. His behavior the day I had found Christy had wrecked any friendship between us.

Now, I just wanted Leila's safety and happiness- even if that meant leaving her with Dylan.

"Why do you have to go? I thought you hated Dylan," Christy told me, as I finished checking everything was in my suitcase.

Michael was staying behind. I told him to prepare the pack. We were on lockdown- just as if it was us under attack. I was expecting retaliation from Nicolas and Jackson for getting myself involved in their fight against Dylan. I had to be prepared for anything.

With me, I was taking enough men, and leaving the rest to help Michael stand guard.

Like last time, Russell was joining me. Michael was never happy when I was away and he was in charge- but he preferred when Russell was with me.

"I don't hate Dylan, I just don't approve with his ideals," I replied.

"Why don't you hate him? I do. Look at what he tried to do to me?" She said.