goddess yandere reader x camilo part 1

(camilo is 17)

U knew everything about encanto and why?
Becouse u werent some normal little teenage girl.
U had powers u lived for over 200 years now but u looked like u were 17.
U saw the tragic day where abuela lost her lover.
U were the one granting her the gift of the candle. No one knew that though.

U mostly spend ur days flying around invisible.
U dont only have one power no u could do anything u wanted.
In this world u were basically a goddess a myth.
That didnt bother u one bit though they showed respect to u and why?
Becouse u sometimes showed up helping when there in deep need.
That hasnt happend in 20 years now.
In the last years u got obssesed with a boy named camilo.
Hell at first u didnt even know u were in love he was ur first in all those years.
Now thanks to ur power u basically followed him around like a shadow and he was only a slight bit suspicious like when u get him out of danger, he brushed it off thinking it was luck.

Today was unexpected to say the least.
The madrigals were just sitting around the table having breakfast.
Suddenly a woman storms in with her son in her arms.
He was totally out of it not speaking and only slightly moving.
Julieta quickly gave the boy food but to her suprise it didnt heal him.
Everyone was freaking out besides the mother it was mostly camilo.
He knew that boy he played with him and watched after him.

U knew he had a curse on him not something a pure mortal could fix.
But u could and seeing camilo sad wasnt something u liked.
Camilo noticed a piece of paper floating down written on it was:
Theres only one way to save him but would u be willing to give up ur freedom just for that?
Would u be willing to promise me that u will be mine camilo?
If u are all u have to do is sign here.

Everyone was behind camilo wanting to know what the mysterious floating paper said.
Camilo quickly took a pen from the counter and wrote his name on the contract.
Pepa shouted "are u insane u basically sold urself to someone u dont know"
camilo just said "its worth it if hes healed".
Suddenly the boy was glowing blue and was back to normal.
The mother cried and hugged her son thanking camilo before leaving with her son.

"Its good that hes healed but who is the owner of this contract i mean ur basically there slave now camilo!" Dolores yelled at her brother.
U decided to just watch in ur invisible state for now knowing the man of ur dreams belongs to u.
"It was worth it dolores and they cant be that bad can they i mean they did heal him"
"For now lets contine eating well figure this out" said abuela.

They all sat down again "can i get the water mirabel" camilo asked
but before mirabel could u gave it to him everyone was shocked.
They only saw the water fload to him since u were still invisible.
Camilo jumped up and said" ik it all the danger that suddenly vanished all the things i lost returning someone is following me".
U clapped saying "that only took u like 7 years to find out".
Everyone looked in ur direction unable to see u.
"Who are u and what do u want from my son" pepa yelled.

"Mom calm down" camilo said "they obviously dont have any intention of harming me.
"Well what do u want from my son huh" pepa said more calm now.
"Wow i usally get a nicer welcome" u said before making urself visible.
Everyone was shocked to see u. "I thought u were a myth" antonio yelled.
"Oh no im very much alive my dear the storys are all true" u said smirking.
"Seriously its a mystery how u didnt catch me till now"
u said while yanking camilo towards u by his wrist.
"Ur mom is right u shoudnt trust contracts like that though it could be dangerous if it was someone else" u said holding him by his waist.

U picked him up which earned u a "WOAH" from camilo since he didnt expect that.
U sat him back at the table saying
"u should finish eating now mi amor u did promise the kids to play with them later after all".
He turned red and asked "How long have u been watching me no wait how much-"
U shushed him and pointed at his plate "eat" u just said
before flying up in the air a bit laying there and watching them eat breakfast.
"Me and pepa both would like to talk to u" abuela said.
"Go ahead ask what u wanna know" u said.

"Well i would like to know why ur specifally following my son" pepa replied.
"Thats easy i got turned into a god at age 17 so thats basically my age for 200 years now.
And in those years i havent done anything exept Help people and search for my soulmate"
U said and held out ur hand which formed a red string directly to camilos hand.
"Ur son just happens to be my soulmate"
u happily exclaimed and camilo accidentally turned into u and back into himself.
The madrigals were shocked but pepa quickly got a rainbow over her head.
"Thats fantastic my son finally found his someone" she said.

Camilo looked at u and began rambling "soulmate-what-how-when"
that made u giggle he was so cute when he stubles over his words.
"Seeing as u finished breakfast i would suggest we talk after ur done playing with the kids."
He answered with a "fine" and u both started walking to the kids.
"Will u answer my questions now" camilo asked which u replied to with a "mhm".
"Well firstly whats ur name" he asked "oh silly me i forgot to introduce myself im y/n"
U said he asked "well y/n how long have u been following me" "around 7 years" u grinned
"That long !? Well what did u do when u didnt follow me?" U looked at him confused.

"What" he asked. "I just told u i followed u for 7 years and i meant it,
there wasnt a time when i was away from u."
U replied camilos was flushed to a deep red.
People around u were staring and pointing at u but u didnt mind.
"Well were here go play with the kids i just watch u" u said.
Camilo said "fine but after i have more questions".
U giggled and said
"after ur done we can go back to casita and u can ask as much as u want"