Pepa x female winged reader

"Pepa come onnn!!" You yelled as you ran up the mauntain.

"Y/n my love, wait up are you sure about this?" She asked nervously.

"Of course I always wanted to fly off a mountain and were almost at the top" you stated with a grin.

"Alright just be careful" she said in a worried tone.

"Dont worry im gonna be just fine" and with those words you arrived at the top.

"I'm gonna be fine" you said and kissed her cheek before spreading your wings and jumping off the cliff.

Everything was fine till pepa got nervous and started to accidentally start a storm.

"Pepa! Happy thoughts!" You yelled.

"I'm trying" she yelled and her eyes widened when you crashed into a tree thanks to the wind.

Your wing got hurt pretty badly and was bleeding and with that the storm picked up the speed.

"Pepa, I'm fine!" You yelled trying to calm her down but it wasn't working properly.

"I love you!!" You yelled, making her blush and calming her down in the process.

You let out a sigh of relief as the storm stopped.

"I'm fine" you reassured her as she looked at you with worried eyes.

You climbed the tree down when you heard her apologize "this is all my fault for starting that storm im so sorry".

You jumped the last branches down and immediately hugged her.

"That wasn't your fault my dear it was my idea so it's my fault and i worried you i'm so sorry" you said while squeezing her tighter.

"I have some off Julietas food for your wing" she said while pulling out an arepa from her backpack.

"Thank you dear" you said as you took the arepa and ate it.

Your wings healed almost instantly and all the pain was gone.

"What would i do without you" you said with a chuckle as you pulled her in and gave her a kiss.

"Should I fly us home?" You asked, wanting to know if she was comfortable with that idea.

"Are you sure you can do that?" She asked and you immediately picked her up bridal style making her squeal.

"Ofc i can, hang on tight" you said with a smirk before spreading your wings and starting to fly again.

"Look at the view" you told her as you flew over the village and you almost missed the little "wow" coming out of her mouth.

"It's pretty but not as pretty as you" you said with a smirk and she blushed.

She hid her face in your shoulder making you chuckle.

"We're almost at casita" you said, making her look up at you again.

"Incominggg!!" You yelled as you landed in front of casita which made pepa laugh.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me" you said with a pout making her chuckle.

"You're adorable" she said and a blush spread across your cheeks.

"Sooo wanna try again tomorrow?" You asked and she immediately replied with "definitely not but i would love to have a picnic with you".

"Picnic it is!" You said with a grin and she chuckled again.

"Tomorrow here at the same time don't be late love" were her last words before heading into casita.

You smiled brightly before spreading your wings and flying home.