Clingy Antonio x Babysitter Reader (Platonic)

You often watched over Antonio as he took quite the liking to you and the Madrigals were usually very busy.
"Your mom is coming home soon and it is getting late so let's get you ready for bed" you said after looking at your watch.

"No, i wanna play with you longer" he pouted as he hugged your leg.
"We can play again tomorrow, for now it's bedtime" you said while picking him up.
"Can we have a sleepover? I don't want you to leave" he asked.

"You have to ask your mom when she comes but for now let's get you ready for bed" you said while walking to his closet with him in your arms.
"I want my lion pyjamas" he said while jumping off of your arms.
"Here you go" you said while handing him the pyjamas he requested.

You turned around while he got dressed for bed.
"Done" he said while grabbing your hand.
"Alright let's go brush your teeth then, your mom should be home soon" you said and chased after him as he ran into the bathroom.

You waited for him to finish in the bathroom as you started to hear familiar voices coming closer.
"Moms home,come on,let's ask!" said Antonio as he walked out of the bathroom and grabbed your hand.
"Slow down" you warned him as you followed him downstairs.

"Welcome home" you greeted the Madrigals.
"Thank you for looking after Antonio so often," said Pepa while ruffling Antonios head.
"I see you are getting ready for bed, want me to tuck you in?" asked Felix.
"No, I wanna have a sleepover, please mom" said Antonio as he tightened his grip on your hand.

"Is that alright with you? you can borrow some of my clothes if you want" suggested Pepa and you nodded your head.
"Now you have to get ready" said Antonio as he walked you to his moms closet with her.
"Exactly so i'm taking you to bed and the sleepover will start when everyone is ready" said Felix as he picked Antonio up.

You quickly got ready for bed and walked back to Antonios room to tuck him in.
"You're finally here" said Antonio as you walked into the room.
He jumped into your arms and you carefully caught him.
"Now we can start the sleepover" said Antonio happily as you chuckled at his cute happy face.

"Well let me get a futon ready and then we can do something before sleeping" you suggested but Antonio quickly pouted and wrapped his arms around your neck before saying "i wanna cuddle with you in my bed though" which made you chuckle.

He was always very affectionate and clingy towards you but you didn't mind since you almost saw him as a younger brother.
You walked towards the bed and gently sat him down on it before climbing in next to him.
He immediately cuddled up to you which made you chuckle slightly before you wrapped your arm around the younger boy.
You ran your fingers through his hair with your other hand and once you really knew he was asleep you also drifted off.