Male reader x Jealous Mirabel

You were hanging out with your bestfriend Camilo and didnt notice your girlfriend who was constantly letting her eyes travel to you.
"Dont stare at him to much" said dolores to mirabel with a giggle.
Mirabel blushed and quickly said "im not staring!".
You were to busy to laugh at Camilo who keept turning into different people and cracking jokes.
"Stupid Camilo" she mumbled while starting to walk away.

You heard a loud thud and turned around to see mirabel on the floor.
You chuckled at your clumbsy girlfriend as you saw dolores helping her up.
"You got it bad for her bro" said Camilo teasingly as he playfuly punched your arm.
You blushed a bit before playfully hitting him back and softly laughing.
"Maybe i do" you said while turning your attention back to Camilo.

Mirabel was pouting as she saw you laugh at Camilo.
She might not be able to hear what they were saying but she knew who could. "What are they talking about?" Asked mirabel her cousin.
She smirked before saying "just about someone they just saw falling down" and with that she walked away. 

Its been an hour now and you two were still hanging out which annoyed mirabel. She desperatly wanted your attention and decided she was gonna do something about that.
You only noticed mirabel walking towards you because Camilo smirked and pointed behind you.

You blushed as she took your hand and sweetly asked "do you have time now?". "Sure he is all yours" said Camilo with a grin before walking away and leaving your flustered self with her.
"W-what is it that you need love?" You asked while trying to calm your beating heart.

"I want your attention" she said with a pout and you chuckled.
"Should we go to your room and cuddle?" You suggested and she quickly nodded and started to drag you along to her room.
You smiled as you were letting yourself get dragged along by your girlfriend.