Yandere/evil Madrigal Family x Reader

Your parents left you with a family they know well since they went on a little journey.

However they were pretty clingy towards you and you were pretty much scared of them.

You almost never had alone time anymore because at least one of them was with you.

So that's why you were hiding in a storage room right now.

"Can't they leave me alone for one day" you thought as you heard Camilo yell your name nearby.

"Is everyone literally searching for me right now?" You asked yourself in a whisper as you heard Mirabel rush by and yell your name too.

"I'm scared, when are mom and dad coming back" you thought to yourself as you looked from the keyhole to see outside.

You heard your name being yelled by multiple people but you didn't dare to go out there.

"I swear to god if someone took our precious y/n i will end the life of those thieves" you heard Isabella say angrily as she went past your hiding spot.

"They would murder for me" you whispered in a shock with widdened eyes.

You slammed your hand on your mouth as you heard another person coming towards your hiding spot.

"Just a bit too loud my dear" said Dolores as she opened the door.

She grabbed your hand and pulled you out.

"Don't worry your safe with us" she said while petting your head before screaming "i found y/n".

In a matter of seconds the whole family was around you either trying to hug you or trying to ask you questions.

"My ears!" warned Dolores with a glare and they immediately toned down their voices.

"You're coming with me for today," said Camilo as he grabbed your right arm.

"No fair! Y/n should be with me!" Said Mirabel as she clings to your left arm.

"I'm obviously the better choice," said Isabella while flipping her hair back.

"And since you kids can't decide that means y/n will be with me today" said pepa as she grabbed your waist and pulled you towards her away from the others.

"You two wanna help me bake then?" Julieta asked and you and pepa agreed.

The other three were a bit sad while Julieta and Pepa were dancing in victory inside their minds.