Mirabel x dragon reader

You had a human form and a dragon form.
Since you belonged to the dragon race you could reach a really high age.
You had been sleeping in your secluded cave in the mountains for 100 years now. It was normal for you dragons to sleep for such a large amount of time.

So as you awoke today you needed a bit of time to check your surroundings.
You realized that a new village had formed near your mountain.
You turned into your human form to explore the new place for a bit.

You strolled happily around the village until you came across a beautiful girl that quickly caught your eye.
"What a jewel" you thought to yourself before realizing that she was walking towards you.
"Hi, are you new in encanto?" she asked as she stopped in front of you.

You slowly nodded your head and she gently smiled at you before taking your hand in hers and saying "don't be shy, we are a nice village".
"Can you show me around?" you asked, wanting to learn more about the place near your home.

"Sure i teach you all about our little magical village" said Mirabel as she started to tour you around and teach you about her home and family.
Honestly you find this very interesting but you did have a slight fear of Antonio or Dolores as those two could probably figure your secret out easily if they didn't already know.

"And this is Casita" announced Mirabel as you both came to the final stop.
You were amused at the sight of the building who waved Mirabel back. "Come in, i can introduce you to my family probably" she said as she stepped into Casita with you behind her.

"I already told the family, we are waiting for you two at the table" said Dolores as she peaked her head out of the room. "Let's go then" said Mirabel while grabbing your hand and walking towards the table.

"Hello and welcome to encanto" said Abuela as you walked into the room. "Hello, it's nice to meet you" you greeted the family in front of you.
You introduced yourself before you sat down next to Mirabel and listened to their introductions.

You made a bit of small talk with the family however you did feel a bit uncomfortable as Antonio kept staring at you.
You were aware that the young madrigal was probaply able to see your real form.
"I think I should get going now" you said after a while.
"W-wait before you go, can i see the real you?" said Antonio immediately as he jumped up from his seat.

"What are you talking about, Antonio?" Mirabel asked, confused.
"Please i have never seen one before" begged Antonio as he was now clinging onto your leg.
"I'm so sorry about this" Pepa apologised immediately, not understanding what Antonio wanted as he saw you right in front of him.

"Oh it's completely fine, i thought that this might happen" you said with a chuckle before picking him up into your arms.
"You like my species don't you?" you asked him already knowing the answer. "Yeah! I also like the thought of having wings and being able to fly!" he said while throwing his hands into the air.

"What's going on?" asked Mirabel as she and her family looked at you for answers.
You smirked and asked him "wanna fly?" to which he quickly nodded with excitement in his eyes.
"Hold on tight then" you warned him and he did as you told him to.
You quickly let your wings out and jumped into the air using your wings to stay there.

"Cool isn't it?" you asked Antonio who was still in your arms.
"It's amazing!" he said as he stared at your wings while the family was still shocked from what just happened.
You gently flew down and placed him back on the ground.

"When you and Mirabel get together, can we fly more often?" he asked innocently and you and Mirabel blushed bright red. You explained everything to the Madrigals and decided to have a sleepover with Mirabel for tonight.

"Sorry for what Antonio said before" said Mirabel, a slight blush still visible on her cheeks.
"It's alright" you reassured her before helping her with setting up your futon for the night.
"Friends?" She asked you with a smile while strechting her hand out towards you which you took with a smile of your own while nodding.