Mirabel x reader fluff

You and your girlfriend Mirabel were having a sleepover and you were having a great time.

"Be careful love" you warned as she put the last blanket into the pillow fort you both created.

"All done!" She said with a grin and you went to her.

"You look so cute in my clothes y/n" said mirabel and you blushed.

"You are adorable too" you said with a smirk and now it was her time to blush.

"Oh come here" she said while moving you into her arms and wrapping a blanket around the both of you.

"Now we can cuddle better" she said with a bright smile and you could feel your cheeks getting hot.

You answered with a small "mhm" before burying your face into her neck.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked and you nodded while still buying your face in her neck.

"Hahahha that tickles y/n!" She said in between laughs.

You grinned and started to tickle her sides a bit, making her laugh more and stopping you with her own hands.

"You tickle monster, it's time for revenge" she said while tickling your most sensitive spot making you laugh.

After her revenge you both snuggled back together and decided on a movie to watch.

You both ended up watching your favorite movie and made fun of dum scenes in the movie.

"Mhm i think an alarm just went off" said mirabel while stopping the movie.

You thought about which alarm it could be until it hit you and you jumped up yelling "oh no my cookies".

Mirabel laughed as you ran to the oven and took your cookies out.

"Uff there not burnt, that's good" you said with a sigh of relief.

You looked over to see Mirabel laughing beside you.

"Not funny!" You said with a pout before setting the Cookies aside.

You both decorated the cookies and let them cool down for a bit before enjoying them with the rest of the movie.