Pepa x yandere winged reader

Pepa decided to take a boat trip and you being her paranoid "stalker" couldn't let her go alone.

You decided to hide your wings and book the same boat trip as her just in case something were to happen.

Since she didn't know you yet it was easy to be around her without seeming suspicious.

You just moved your stuff in your cabin which was right next to hers.

You headed to the dinning room where you spotted her on a table.

You sat on the free table next to hers and ordered your meal.

Suddenly the boat started to shake violently.

The guests all ran on deck to see what was happening.

A huge storm was the cause of the shaking.

You were too afraid pepa could get hurt and seeing as it was properly safer in the air since the boat could sink soon if the storm keeps going you decided to reveal your wings.

You quickly grabbed her and started to fly off while saying "hold on!".

She was terrified and quickly held on to you and not soon after you dodged the storm and found a peaceful island where you landed.

You let her down and introduced yourself and she tried to do the same but you interrupted her with a smile and said "i know who you are pepa, i really admire you".

She was shocked but blushed at the fact that you admired her.

"Let's spend some time off our vacation here and get to know each other" you suggested.

Pepa was hesitant at first but agreed after some convincing.

"We should look for shelter first" she said and you quickly nodded.

You both made your way into a forest on the island alongside a mountain.

"Look at the trees, there's plenty of food to eat!" you said before flying up and grabbing some.

"Now we just need to find shelter" pepa said while grabbing some fruit from your hand.

You both walked a bit further in and suddenly you both found a cave.

"This will do nicely for the night" you said with a smile before grabbing her hand and going inside the cave.

"I'm going to collect some firewood. How about you search for some rocks to start the fire with?" You suggested and she agreed.

After you gathered enough firewood you headed back to the cave and set it up.

Pepa used the rocks to make a fire and you both ate some fruits before falling asleep next to the warm fire.