Pepa x hot headed reader

You and Pepa were on a date in the city.

You were talking with her when suddenly a man pushed you and just intended to walk away.

"Don't you have any manners!?" You screamed at him and kicked him in his back.

He let out an "Ugh" before quickly turning around.

"Y/n just drop it he isn't worth your time" said Pepa but your hot headed nature and your stubbornness wouldn't allow that.

"Who do you think you are to push people around without apologizing!" You screamed and were about to punch him but Pepa quickly grabbed your hand.

"I'm so sorry about this" she said and dragged you away.

"I could have totally taken him down" you groaned but followed Pepa.

"Ik what he did wasn't right but you shouldn't always cause a fight" Pepa said with a sigh.

"Well he definitely had it coming but i try" you said and she hugged you.

She let go of you and said "let's get out of the city" and dragged you by the hand again.

You both came to a halt as you reached the outside of the city.

"If you didnt stop me i would have beat his ass" you said while punching the air.

"I'm sure that's true but how about we enjoy our date instead" she said and you nodded with a grin.

You kissed her cheek and she blushed bright red.

"Where do you want to go now?" You asked while intertwining your right hand with her left.

"How about we grab some ice cream since it's rather hot today," she suggested.

"Sure, ice cream it is then" you said and led her to a nice ice cream shop that wasn't too far away.

You brought the ice cream for her and you and you couldn't help but smile as you saw how happy she looked with her ice cream.

"This is a wonderful date, my hot headed love" Pepa said with a giggle and you rolled your eyes before giving her a kiss.