Isabella x shy reader

You were very quiet and shy so you mostly kept to yourself but today your sister asked you to hang out with her and her friend and you just weren't able to refuse her.

So you followed her to Casita where Isabella was already waiting.

Your sister pulled Isabella in for a hug before introducing you.

You three went to her room and you immediately fell in love with all the flowers.

Your sister chuckled and said "my sister is a flower fan" to which your face turned red.

"If you want me to, I could make your favorite flower" Isabella suggested and you shyly nodded while mumbling "if it's not a problem".

"Oh don't worry it's not a problem at all dear so which one is your favorite?" She asked you.

You told her your favourite flower and your eyes widened as you saw it more beautiful than ever being handed to you.

You shyly thanked her and both Isabella and your sister chuckled at your cute behavior.

You looked down at the ground being a bit embarrassed.

After that you three decided to make flower crowns together.

Isabella sat the one she made on your head so you decided to do the same and you gave her your flower crown while your sister just smirked seeing you lovebirds.

"How about we watch a movie?' she suggested and you agreed.

Sadly a horror movie was decided and it didn't take 10 minutes before you were holding on to Isabella's arm.

You looked at her confused as she put an arm around your waist and then you were suddenly pulled into her lap.

"It's alright nothing will hurt you" she whispered into your ear and you blushed.

After 2 hours your sister decided it was time to go home but just before you headed out of the door Isabella grabbed your hand and asked "I know we just met today but would you wanna go on a date with me?".

Your face blushed red and you shyly nodded before running to catch up with your sister.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she said, relieved while walking home.

You gave her a smile and nodded.

You happily skipped up to your room as soon as you got home and went through your clothes to decide what to wear for the date.

It was gonna be your first date and you were already quite nervous.

You knew you still had time to decide since it wasn't even today.

You decided to go and ask your sister what to wear and she happily helped you pick an outfit while singing "my sister is in love~".

You blushed really hard but you couldn't deny the fact that she was right.