Explorer Camilo x Yandere Lamia Reader

Camilo loves to explore new places, it didn't matter to him if they were abandoned or just newly discovered.

So as he stumbled across an unknown jungle he couldn't resist, he just had to explore the area.

He explored the area for a bit till stumbling onto a cave where he decided to camp for the night.

So as you came back to your cave you noticed a human camping there.

"My my i don't often have guests" you said while wrapping your tail around the human.

"What are you!?" He asked, frightened.

"I'm a lamia and my name is y/n, what is your name little human?" You asked while still holding him in place with your tail.

"I'm Camilo, I'm sorry I didn't know you lived here. If you let me go I will find somewhere else to stay" he said in a frightened voice.

"Hmm you're a rather cute human i think i'm keeping you" you said while dragging him deeper into your cave.

"K-keep me? I'm sorry but i can't stay here" he said but you just squeezed him a bit tighter.

"It wasn't a suggestion, it was a statement" you said while finally arriving at your bedroom.

"As you saw this place is like a maze so without my help you wont be able to get out" you stated before sitting him down on your bed.

"I have a family to get back-" you cut him off saying "your my mate now so all you should be focusing on right now is me, im your family now".

You went up on the bed and began to wrap your tail around him again.

Camilo tried to struggle free from your grasp but to no avail.

Since his lower body was already restricted you used your arms to pull his upper body into yours, hugging and restricting him at the same time.

"Go to sleep now" you said while rubbing your hands over his back in hopes that he calms down.

After a while he fell asleep in your arms and after watching him sleep for a bit you fell asleep too.

Camilo was the first to wake up and since you were still asleep he decided to try and get out of your grasp to try to escape.

However the movements made you wake up rather quickly.

"Love go back to sleep" you said in a sleepy voice before pulling Camilo more into you.

"Escaping is useless since I feel your movements and my cave is a literal maze" you explained before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Just accept that you're mine now, love because you wont be getting out of my grasp" you said with a grin.

"I'm going to get out of here somehow!" He said trying to act confident.

"If you do try that then i might just have to use more drastic measures to keep you here" you said with a smirk.

He gulped, not wanting to think about what you might do. 

"Yeah your right we should go back to sleep" he said while snuggling into you.

"That's what i thought" you said, pulling him closer into you.