Seperation Anxiety Camilo X Reader

Stay, mi vida

You were in bed, the sun had just gone up and you looked down to see your boyfriend who was using your stomach as his pillow. 

You giggled; he was just so adorable. 

Today was his day off and whenever Camilo had a day off or any free time at all he would stick to you like a cute little koala. 

Which you knew is what he would do once he awoke. 

You gently laid his head on the pillow and sat up. 

You wanted to get a few chores done before camilo awoke. 

You quickly realized that the movement must have woken him up though since two arms quickly wrapped around your waist holding tightly onto you. 

"what are you doing?" asked a tired voice from behind you. 

"i'm just gonna do some chores real quick" you explained trying to get up but camilo was quick to pull you back down. 

"Mi vida don't leave" he whined as he laid his head back on your stomach and his hands around your waist trying to stop you from getting up. 

You knew he had separation anxiety and you wanted to help him get over it but it seems that whenever you left for a longer period of time he had a full on panic attack. 

That always makes you think twice of leaving. You didn't want to put your lover through a panic attack but you couldn't always stay there either. 

You let out a big sigh making him look up to you. 

"love we can cuddle all you want, later after i'm done with my chores" you tried reasoning. 

You could literally see the fear in his eyes as if you were holding a knife ready to stab him. 

 "no, no, no, no, NONONO" Camilo shouted, hugging you tighter. 

"your staying, your staying" he kept repeating those words while small tears started to form in his eyes. 

"yes yes im staying!" you said, quickly rubbing his back and trying to calm him down. 

Only the thought of you leaving sends shivers down his spine. 

You grabbed his head to make him look up and kissed him, that made him a bit calmer. 

"better?" you asked while starting to rub his back again. 

"stay" were the words he muttered into your neck before nuzzling his face deeper in it. 

You ran your fingers through his hair which earned you a content sigh from him. 

He always loved it when you played with his hair. 

"Alright i will go to the bathroom to take a shower and then we can spend the rest of the day cuddling, how does that sound?" you asked but got a death glare in return. 

"That shower would include you LEAVING me" he growled, definitely not pleased with your plan. 

He pushed you more down on the bed and got on top of you. His body weight made sure that you couldn't get up. 

He gave you a passionate kiss before pulling away and saying "your staying with me mi vida". 
You let out a sigh but quickly replied with a "yes you clingy koala".

He wanted to protest but your lips quickly shut him up.
You shared a passionate kiss before going back to cuddling for the rest of the day.