Shirtless Luisa x skinny dorky male reader

"That was a good workout" said your girlfriend as she took her shirt off.
"Love what are you doing, we're in the gym!" you said with flushed cheeks.
"So? We are all alone you know and i'm sweaty and hot" she said before putting away the weights she was using while her pecs bounced and fell right into your line of sight.

"She's so hot" you muttered while putting away your own weights.
"You know i can hear you love" said Luisa with a smirk and you blushed before walking to her and hiding your face in her pecs.
Luisa laughed before saying "aww is my sweet husband embarrassed".

"Mhm no" you said with red cheeks before snuggling deeper into her and letting your hands wander her body. "Love, I'm sweaty right now we can cuddle at home" said Luisa with a chuckle and you pouted.
"So what?, I don't care, you are hot like this," you said with a flushed face.

"You're so cute" she said before giving you a kiss.
"Your cuter and you have a hot body" you said while touching her abs making her laugh.
"Then let's pack up and go home then maybe you get a better view" she said before walking away to pack her things leaving you a flustered mess.

"Would my husband like to stand there all day or toss me my t-shirt so we can leave? '' Her words snapped you out of your daze and you tossed her the shirt she took off before so she could pack it before grabbing your things.
"Here's your clean shirt" you said, grabbing it from the bench and handing it to her.

"Thanks, it seems you're eager to leave now huh" she said with a smirk but you just grinned saying "how can i not be with your hot body".
She just chuckled before grabbing the rest of her things and beginning to leave with you walking beside her.