Yandere demon mirabel x college reader

You cursed out your teacher in your mind for deciding to go on this stupid field trip.

Your teacher explained about relaxing and enjoying nature before the exam.

Yeah,no you were more stressed than ever now that you got lost in the woods.

You tried to call your classmates but your phone had no signal.

"Damnit!" You yelled as you threw the phone with pure rage on the ground.

It would get dark in about an hour so you decided to look for shelter while still quietly cursing under your breath.

You found a little abandoned shrine and decided to rest there for the night.

You were grateful for the little bit of food and water in your backpack even though that won't last that long. 

It should be good enough for tonight.

You turned on the flashlight on your phone and started to eat some sweets while hoping someone would find you.

After an hour you fell asleep and woke up the next morning with an unknown sweater on top of you.

You looked around but you were still alone in the abandoned shrine.

In confusion you looked around a bit but quickly decided to pack your things and start moving.

Once you packed everything and tried to leave you got knocked back when you tried to step out of the shrine.

"You can't leave,your mine" you heard a voice behind you say.

In panic you tried to run out of the temple again but got knocked back again.

"There's no use in running my dear" you heard the voice behind you say.

You slowly turned around and saw a girl around your age with some strange demonic features.

"W-who are you?" You asked, still a bit panicked and in shock.

"Im mirabel my dear, your soon to be beautiful girlfriend" she smirked seeing you blush at her words.

"I can't stay here" you mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

"Nonsense you're going to love it here with me" she declared while grabbing your arm and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You turned red while thoughts clouded your head, you needed to escape from here but how?.