Isabella x cousin fem reader

Since you and Isabella were cousins you hang out alot.

You got along great and had a sleepover today.

"Y/n come in!" She said excitedly as you knocked on her door and she opened it.

You quickly went inside and she closed the door behind you two.

"You will never believe what I overheard today!" She said excitedly and you grinned and said "spill it" while sitting down.

She sat down next to you and started to explain her excitement.

"Wait so they have a date?" You asked with stars in your eyes and she nodded.

You were about to squeal but heard a knock on the door.

Isabella opened the door to see a red eyed Antonio.

"What's wrong?"  She asked the teary eyed boy as he walked inside.

"Nightmare" he mumbled while walking toward you and clinging onto your leg.

"Sis, can I sleep with you?" He asked cutely and you couldn't deny his request.

"Isabella, can he sleep here with us?" You asked her and she quickly agreed.

You picked Antonio up and wiped away his tears.

You took Antonio to the bed and rubbed his back until he fell asleep.

It took him about half an hour to finally rest his eyes and sleep.

"Does he often get nightmares?" Asked Isabella concerned.

"Only sometimes but when he does he usually comes to me or sometimes Camilo" you explained.

She nodded understandingly and you both talked quietly so as to not wake him up.

"Oh right, could you pick up my order from the other village tomorrow?" She asked and you grinned and said "what's it gonna take me? Like 5 minutes".

"Your speed is a great gift, it comes in really handy" she said with a giggle and you laughed.

"We should get away from the bed so he can rest peacefully" you suggested.

You both went a bit farther away to let him sleep but still close enough to see him.

"Can I do your hair and nails?" She asked excitedly and you agreed with a chuckle.

She picked out some hair ties and nail polish that matched your eyes and got to work.

"Hold still!" She commended you as you turned your head to look at antonio.

"Dont pull on my hair too hard!" You said with a pout as she pulled too hard with the brush.

"Sorry, not sorry" she said while sticking out her tongue and you did the same.

"No but seriously hold still" she said and you tried your best to hold still until she screamed "finished".

"Ssshhh Antonio is still sleeping" you yell whispered and she whispered an apology.

"Look at your hair" she said as she handed you a small mirror.

"It's perfect" you said in amazement as you looked at her work.

"Now let's do your nails and then go to bed since I'm getting tired" she suggested and you agreed with a yawn.