Luisa x chubby female reader

Slight smut and fluff

"Your so cute" said Luisa before giving you a quick kiss to which you blushed. "You are way more beautiful than me" you said and she quickly hugged you while saying "stop thinking low of yourself your beautiful just the way you are".

You shyly smiled at her response and hugged her back before mumbling a "sorry".
"You dont have to be sorry love" she said while rufling your hair.
"How about some cuddles?" You asked with your cutest eyes and she chuckled. "Alright come on then" she said as she took your hand in hers and started walking towards her room.

You smiled as you held her hand and followed her.
You happily walked into her room with her and before she could say anything you gave her a passionate kiss making her blush.
She kissed you back and smirked when you had to seperate for air.

"Just coudnt hold back anymore huh love" she said and you blushed before seductively saying "i definetly coudnt my dear~".
She suddenly picked you up and carried you towards the bed.
You grinned before saying "it looks like you cant hold back either dear~".
"Who could when your that hot" she said with a grin and you pulled her into a passionate kiss again.

You started to let your hands explore her body while you made out with her.
Once you seperated for air she suddenly started to kiss your neck.
You slightly moaned as she left hickeys and kisses all over your neck and collorbone.
You started to remove her shirt to which she smirked.

"Eager~" she asked teasingly and you just rolled your eyes before seductively saying "let me see your body dear~" to which she blushed bright red.
"If thats what you want" she said teasingly before fully removing her shirt. "Your beautiful dear~" you said with a slight blush.

"And so are you so dont listen to the ones that tell you otherwise just because your a little chubby, i love your body the way it is" she said before pulling your flustered state into a kiss.
You kissed back and coudnt help but smile into the kiss.