Yandere Julieta and Augustin x Reader

You were absolutely panicking.

You just woke up tied to a chair and had no idea who would kidnap you.

You tried to get out of the ropes while screaming for help but it was no use.

Suddenly a door opened and you saw your two best friends Julieta and Augustin entering.

"Guys what's happening?" You asked while still being panicked.

They both went to your side and julieta rubbed your back while Augustin placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry you're totally safe here with us" Augustin tried to reassure you.

"Why did you tie me up and kidnap me then?" You asked in your still nervous state.

"Because we want you to only belong to us," explained julieta.

"We have to make dinner for the family now but don't worry we will bring you back your favorite" said Augustin before kissing your cheek and leaving with Julieta.

You immediately looked around searching for a way out.

Since the rope wasn't very thick you decided you still had a shot to get out and that was your sharp fingernails.

After 5 minutes you finally cut the rope with them and sprinted for the door.

You tried to open it and to your luck it was open.

You dashed out of it and found the exit pretty easily.

While running towards it though you twisted your ankle and cursed in your mind for your clumbsyness.

You opened the door and you saw that you were in a forest.

You started to limp away from the house trying to ignore the pain.

You honestly wished this was a joke since you were terribly afraid of them right now.

You tried your best to get away but suddenly you heard a voice behind you say "found you".

Suddenly you were picked up by none other than Augustin.

"Dear you cant run away like that were only protecting you, see you just hurt yourself"

Scolded Julieta who came out behind Augustin.

"Lets go home you can eat my food there to heal up" said Julieta while you struggled in Augustins arms trying to get out.

"Love you cant fight this, you belong to us so just relax and let us take care of you" said Augustin and you stopped struggling upon realizing that it was useless.

They took you back in the house and this time they sat you on a bed Julieta sat to your right and Augustin to your left.

"Here you go" said Julieta while handing you the food.

"Eat up now love you have to heal after all" said Augustin while giving you another peck on the cheek.

"And if you dont eat i will just have to feed you" said Julieta with a giggle.

You took the food from her and started to eat.

Once you finished you handed the plate to Julieta and since they had left the door open and she had her back turned you used the opportunity to try and run.

You however were not even able to get up properly before Augustin grabbed you and pulled you back.

"Love, stop trying to get away from us, that isn't very nice," said Augustin, a bit irritated.

"Yeah dear if you do that we may have to resort to more harshly methods to keep you here and we woudnt want that now, would we?" Julieta said with a darker look on her face.

You shock your head not wanting to get in trouble and her face lit up.

"Perfect then be nice and stay here for us yeah" said Augustin while pressung a kiss on your forehead.