Yandere Mirabel x male reader

"Im so happy you decided to visit me today" said mirabel as she hugged you the moment you stepped into Casita. "Nice to see you to" you said as you hugged her back.
"My mom just finished making lunch come on" said mirabel as she started to drag you into the kitchen.

"Hello Julieta" you greeted her before you and mirabel sat down with the other madrigals.
"Im happy you could join us today" said abuela with a smile and you thanked her for her hospitality.
"My such good maners you would make a wonderful son in law" she suddenly said and you blushed at her sudden words.

You could basically feel the jelousy leaving mirabela body.
"Say arent you interested in one of our girls?" asked abuela.
You could tell that mirabel was staring isabella down and you sighed.
"Well i must say that i like mirabel a bit but im not quiet ready for anything to serious" you explained and could tell that mirabel was blushing.

"Oh how sweet, thats just fine darling take all the time you need im sure our mirabel likes you too" said Julieta to which the rest of the family agreed. "Y-yeah i also like you! And i dont mind taking things slow" she said as she interwined hand with you making you blush more.

The family congratulated you and you decided to stay over for the night.
You finished eating and mirabel was quick to excuse the two of you and take you back to her room.
"Your rather eager today arent you" You said with a chuckle. "Of course i am, i found out that you like me back after all!" She said with flushed cheeks and you two entered her room.

"You know you dont have to stare at your sister so much i only like you" you said with a chuckle and you could tell that she was emberesed.
"You saw that?" she asked and blushed. "Yeah but theres no need to be jelous since i only like you" you reasured her and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.