Yandere Pepa and Yandere Felix x Female Reader 2

It has been a few days since your visit to the beach.

Nothing happened since then you sat at home with Felix and Pepa since you weren't allowed anywhere else and you got pretty bored.

They tried to entertain you but it didn't work, you were just totally bored of them and in need of something new.

So when night came and the both of them were asleep you put on your coat and quietly snuck out of the house.

You grinned seeing the night sky in its glory and feeling the wind on your skin.

You walked towards a flower field you often visited and squealed in excitement when you arrived only to look up and see a shooting star.

You made a wish before finding a comfortable spot to sit and watch the scenery for a bit.

You were glad to get away from those two for a while.

You could hear the splashing from a waterfall nearby and hummed contently as you began to dance a bit.

After a bit you walked towards the waterfall and watched in amazement as the moon reflected on it.

"I missed this sight" you said with a sigh and sat on a rock next to the waterfall.

You jumped a bit as you heard a sound but only laughed when you saw that a jumping frog scared you.

You continued to watch the scenery for a bit before deciding to head back.

You happily skipped back and stopped at the flower field again to smell the ones you liked the most.

You giggled as a flower petal touched your nose because of the wind.

"If you wanted to come here you could have asked us" you heard an all too familiar voice behind you say.

You turned around to be greeted by a pouting Pepa and Felix who was trying to calm her down.

"I just wanted a bit of alone time" you mumbled just loud enough for them to hear.

"Next time at least tell us where you're going so we know" said Felix in a strict tone and now you pouted.

Pepa giggled at your pouting face since she always found it adorable while Felix couldn't help but begin to smile at your cute face.

"Come on let's go home" said Pepa and you grabbed her hand and the hand of Felix before beginning to walk home.