yandere trio x reader

Miabel, Camilo and Isabella, those are your three best friends.

Sure they are a bit clingy and possessive but they mean well and are always there for you.

Though you never expected them to have a side that you haven't seen, a much darker one at that.

It's a sunny day and you were laying in your garden with your eyes closed and enjoying the breeze that came every once in a while.

A shadow fell on you and as you opened your eyes you saw your mother.

"Dear i need your help can you come with me for a bit?" she asked to which you agreed.

You followed her and after a bit you got shivers down your spine as you began walking through the woods.

"Mom, what are we doing here?" You asked her.

"Just searching for some herbs" was her answer.

Suddenly the realization hit you "mom…you can't even tell herbs apart if your life would depend on it …camilo is that you?" you asked curious why he would do this.

"Now!" he yelled while turning back into himself.

Suddenly vines wrapped around you and before you could realize what's going on something hit the back of your head making you unconscious.

You woke up in a nice flower bed in an unknown house.

It took you a few seconds before you realized what happened and started to panic.

You wanted to get up but quickly realized that that wasn't possible as you saw a vine around your waist holding you in place.

Knowing only one person who could do this you called out her name as loud as you could.

Not even a few seconds later she walks in with a grin on her face.

"What's the matter my little flower?" She asked while she sat beside you.

"What's the matter? I'm tied up, that's the matter!" You hissed at her.

"Now Now my little flower this is just to keep you where you belong" she responded with a smile.

You rolled your eyes and asked "where would that even be?".

"With us" you heard two familiar voices answering in sync  from the doorframe.

"Camilo? Mirabel? What's even going on? Why would you three kidnap me? I thought we were friends".

" Maybe we want to be more than that," answered Mirabel while sitting beside you.

"We want you to be ours," said Camilo, who got in the bed and laid his head on your lap.

"Hey!" You heard both of the girls shout at the same time.

"That's not fair we want her cuddles too" Mirabel complained while laying her head on your shoulder.

"I want your attention too" said a pouty Isabella who hugged your back.

"We love you y/n!" they all said in sync.