yandere Julieta and pepa x reader

"Darling, where do you think you're going?" You heard pepa yell as you were running away from her and Julieta.

"Yeah you can't escape us darling" you heard Julieta yell and picked up the peace.

You looked back to see if they were still on your tail but that was a huge mistake since you slipped and fell flat on your face while injuring your knee in the process.

"Darling are you alright!?" They both shouted out at the same time when they saw you fall.

Pepa picked you up and said "your hurt lets get you fixed up".

"I already have some food at home but it seems like we need to punish you for running from us," Julieta said with an evil smile.

You gulped but quickly made a painful expression as you felt pain running through your knee.

They quickly carried you home and immediately after arrival you held food from Julieta in your hand.

You ate it and felt relieved after the pain disappeared.

You looked at the two siblings but gulped as you saw them looking at each other with an evil grin.

"You really need to be punished for your escape attempt," said pepa while picking you up again.

"What are you going to do?" You asked those two nervously.

"First we need to make sure you're properly marked as ours" stated Julieta while pepa put you down on the bed.

"Well then sister, let's make sure everyone can see that our darling belongs to us" pepa said and Julieta immediately began to kiss your neck and leave hickeys while pepa kissed you on the lips and slipped her hand under your shirt.

You gasped into the kiss when she did that and pepa quickly granted her tongue entrance in your mouth.

Shortly after you both seperated and tried to catch your breath while Julieta grabbed your hand and kissed it making you blush.

"You're adorable when you blush" said Julieta while pepa squealed from your adorableness.

"You know as punishment you should have to stay in our bed and sleep with us" Pepa said with a grin.

"Yeah and if you disobey us tonight you will see what's gonna happen" Julieta whispered into your ear and you whimpered.

"You better behave for us, Darling~" said pepa while pulling you close.

"You know I just bought a cute skirt that I think would really suit you~" she said with a sweet voice but an evil grin.

"Yeah you don't often wear skirts for us" pepa complained and pouted.

You gulped knowing you were in for a rough night.